Whose face would you like to slap?

silverfox

The Tories for displaying such arrogance in quaffing ?140 bottles of champagne with their rich chums despite a ban by their own party before announcing a pay freeze on public sector workers. Has George Osborne and David Cameron ever had to live on ?18,000 or less? I think not. Not just a slap. I'd give 'em a right good kick in the balls.

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The Tories for displaying such arrogance in

> quaffing ?140 bottles of champagne with their rich

> chums despite a ban by their own party before

> announcing a pay freeze on public sector workers.

> Has George Osborne and David Cameron ever had to

> live on ?18,000 or less? I think not. Not just a

> slap. I'd give 'em a right good kick in the balls.

Why stop at the balls???

Jah Lush Wrote:

> The Tories for displaying such arrogance in

> quaffing ?140 bottles of champagne with their rich

> chums despite a ban by their own party before

> announcing a pay freeze on public sector workers.

----------------------------------------------------------

After mandatory slapping of their whey faces can I "insert " the empties in Osbourne & Dave.

Ohhhh now I'm all bloody angry again...

Grrr

W(6)(6)F

monica Wrote:

> Dulwichmum I totally agree with you, moreso James

> "the t**t" Nesbitt, he needs more then a slap,

> would love to rub his face in a custard pie.

Rather a waste of a pie, don't you think...how about a COW PAT?!

bigbadwolf Wrote:

> I think a dog shit would be a far more appropriate

> offering to Mr Niieeshbit. Don't you LM.

Actually, you are RIGHT BBW, cow pats have many a good use...dog poo FAR better...and the SMELL...oooof!

What, exactly, is it that James Nesbitt has done to forumites to deserve the vitriol that he gets on here? I've never met the man. He may be a terrible person. He may be a sinner. He may be a saint. He may be a normal bloke. I have no idea what he is like. I'm just asking, what has he done to the people on this forum?

You're right GG. I actually quite like most of his work and he can act, especially when playing an emotionally scarred yet chirpy bogman.

It's just that when he did Murphy's Law he insisted on that handlebar moustache.

He then became unacceptable.

http://i3.digiguide.com/up/0802/1191268800000-190768-MurphysLaw-1190367989031.jpg

I know everybody's just avvin' a laarf and everything, and please forgive me if I seem to be lacking a sense of humour today, but what a horrible, mean spirited, jealous and venal little thread.

Poking fun at celebrity(ies) is one thing but this thread just seems to be revealing an unsettling quotient of nastiness. Come on people, the weather's bad enough can people at least try and behave in a less dispiriting manner than this.

Lecture over, as you were....