Are there any single (hot) men in ED?

vona

karter Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Brum, hope you are good at putting out fires, this

> thread is about to go up in flames.

Oooh, then we'll all get to see Brum in his French Fireman's Uniform...

*rubs hands together and waits expectantly*

If anything, Legal, his actions tell you you ain't lost it. I'm convinced however that I am now at an age where I am invisible to any female below 30, which is quite funny because I can now wander into changing rooms in dress shops and no one can see me!

brum Wrote:

> If anything, Legal, his actions tell you you ain't

> lost it. I'm convinced however that I am now at an

> age where I am invisible to any female below 30,

> which is quite funny because I can now wander into

> changing rooms in dress shops and no one can see

> me!

Genius.

Well, I've managed to go the full weekend and remain single. What a result....pffft.

???? Wrote:

> ..not sitting posting on the EDF all weekend he

> won't

This is true, but I was out and about - remote posting. anyway, most of my mental energy was focussed on the idea of Kel in the bath.

???? Wrote:

> I'm sure girls really go for blokes in bars

> sitting texting away on their

> Blackberrys/I-phones, it's a real green light

And vastly different to sitting on your @rse at a PC all day, much like I do at work or when working from home? I had a free afternoon, so took a mooch down to a bar to read the papers, turned out not to be an option. I have a background and history which makes me feel perfectly comfortable sitting in a bar, by myself (which I wasn't for the entire evening) tapping away on a phone/pc or reading a book. I enjoy watching the world go by, too.

Perhaps that self confidence, and ease with my surroundings is a real green light?

???? Wrote:

> If I was to play devil's advocate (unlikely of

> course) I would ask does sitting using a remote

> device to contact the outside 'world' whils

> sitting an a bar suggest ease with your immediate

> surroundings?

If it was a compulsion, then no, it wouldn't point to an ease. However, there was an ongoing dialogue which began earlier in the day, which I was enjoying, and saw no reason to cease as I was out and about. I understand what you are saying and do realise that many people do turn to i-phones or whatever when left b themselves - even when their companion only goes as far as the toilet. I am not one of these many people.

LuLu Too Wrote:

> Gosh - spend the day away from ED and the forum

> and missed all this fun!

> rcmacf - what's with all this highland charm,

> puritans, nutjobs and cleansing by fire business?

> Are you channelling Edward Woodward??

Oh, this is too weird...did you know? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8362367.stm