Le Moulin

Jeremy

Not everyone is a troll Louisa. I don't doubt that susyp's version of events encapsulates what she felt she witnessed.

I've even had fairly shoddy in the Ivy once and that's a chain (Scott's, Caprice etc) that pride's themselves on immaculate service.

Anyone can have an off day or make a decision that doesn't benefit everyone.

As Bellenden Belle found, a complaint is an easy fist post to make but can arouse strong reactions, particularly around something that has been discussed alot previously and people have strong opinions about.

BB got her fingers a bit burned, as, I suspect, susyp is feeling right now. But she soon joined the fray again where she's a welcome contributor, as, again, I'm more than certain susyp will do.

Hello susyp, welcome to the madhouse ;-)

thank you , no i don;t feel i got my fingers burnt in the least, it's good to join such a lively discussion. I shall return.:))

edited this time to put a smiley (in case anyone wonders about my motives)

Asset, I have actually appologised and no I do not like winding people, I just like to tell people how I see it, and if I remember rightly, it was you who was winding me up for most of that conversation! I then make a mistake, appologise for it, and you continue to wind me up by getting a little dig in about how I "sucked you in good and proper yesterday". I actually think you are the one who likes winding people up, how about just leaving it rather than poking at me with a long stick from a distance? And Tillie, how about getting some gumption and saying these things before someone else says them? What a follower :(

Ok Louisa, you're a royal pain in the ass and come across as a complete bully particularly to the new comers. Hows that for you or do you want me to bully you a bit more? As I say Louisa, I get quite tense reading some of your vitriol and am not on this forum to ruck with people, so I tend to either ignore you or show support to people that defend themselves but seeing as you've thrown down the gaunlet I thought I'd made an exception this morning.

Wow! It certainly has got a little heated in here hasn't it. Where's the love people. Call me an old hippy but whatever happened to peace and love and unity. Anyway, I can't really comment on how good or bad Le Moulin is as I haven't been there since it first opened. I have a couple of friends who have been in there though and they seem to think it's rather good but that's their opinion and not mine.

"you're a royal pain in the ass and come across as a complete bully particularly to the new comers"

I have defended myself against what I believed at the time to be troll-like attempt to attack me following the previous days conversations. I appologised for getting the wrong idea, and the new forum member actually appreciated a bit of online banter, so your observation of bullying this new member is a long way from the truth, and inflamatory. You say "new comers", which other new forum members have I gone out of my way to p*ss off in your view then? you're being obnoxious.

"I get quite tense reading some of your vitriol"

Well, this is a forum, and perhaps you should at least respond to some of my "vitriol". I find that quite offensive that you think me airing my views and often getting involved in humourous banter as well as sometimes heated debates is somehow "vitriol", thanks a lot.

"so I tend to either ignore you or show support to people that defend themselves"

So you jump on a bandwagon and rather than confront me and have open aired views on a message forum about ED, you wait til I offend someone else (in your opinion), and then cowardly support the other person just because you dislike me so much.

Thanks a lot TillieTrotter, I at last know where I stand with you :)

what is this term 'troll'? I have seen it a few times now. Is it particular forum speak? Definition please.

Louisa, if I had put a little smiley face after my previous post perhaps you would not have taken it as an 'attack'?

No sense of humour some people.

We'll call it quits on who is winding who up eh?

Never been to Le Moulin, never even noticed it on LL. Must say Le Piat Dor sounds inviting.

> Where on LL is it?

I guess it would be helpful for the incomers here who don't know their way around East Dulwich yet to improve thread titles.

Le Moulin - 377 Lordship Lane

Le Chandelier - 161 Lordship Lane

and such like.

Where the addresses are missing they could be added by Admin.

Actually Louisa you wasnt defending yourself at all. Yet again you came out all guns ablazing in defense of Le Moulin which Im sure is a nice place but where do you get off on attacking people who have a difference of opinion to yours? Is it ok to have a go at any place that you dont like (which seems to be just about everywhere apart from Le Moulin)!

You asked for abit of gumption from me and theres plenty more where that comes from!!!!