Forum Sponsors

https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos
xxxx
Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
messageRe: Plumber recommendation - Lee Garvey
Posted by ruffers July 22, 10:46AM

Sunday morning and Lee has just left us from an urgent call out with a kitchen sink problem.
He's a good guy, found a cheaper solution to the problem, and we will definitely use him again.

Recommended.

Posted by Smythychicken August 08, 08:36AM

Hi. New to the area and the forum. Found Lee Garvey' s details on here Monday and called him out for what turned out to be a relatively simple job. He was prompt, polite and very reasonably priced.
Would certainly recommend and will be using his services in future as we renovate our house in the coming months.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was august 08, 08:39am by Smythychicken.

Posted by Monts_55 August 09, 01:27PM

Another vote for Lee, my usual plumber wasn’t available and he stepped in and did a great job.

Posted by Mikey August 09, 07:36PM

Had a small job for Lee Garvey today who curteous, professional and good value for money. Would definitely reccomend

Posted by johnandrachael November 10, 10:57PM

Lee replaced our aging boiler. After getting three quotes, he was reasonable and did a good efficient job on time.
He also had the best understanding of our ancient, idiosyncratic system and was a professional and knowledgable engineer. We would recommend.

Posted by Garveyplumbing November 12, 06:18AM

If you can’t get hold of me then please call my partner Simon on 07984891289
Thanks
Lee

Posted by Bluflo November 16, 12:44PM

Want to add my recommendation for Lee. He responded very promptly to my message, turned up quickly and sorted my boiler and a leak. Really friendly, professional and reasonable.

Posted by Edwards22 November 16, 05:21PM

Thanks to everyone for their recommendations for Lee Garvey. Lee came to our home to sort out a leaking shower, at very short notice. He was very quick to identify the problem and fixed it immediately, at a very reasonable price. He was very pleasant and did a great job. We would thoroughly recommend him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was november 16, 05:22pm by Edwards22.

Posted by kateliwin November 19, 03:33PM

I would agree with these recommendations and add another one for Lee! I contacted him after reading this thread and asked him to come out and have a look at my boiler after our builder flagged some potential issues. He came out two days in a row, very early in the morning, and after determining there was no issue didn't charge us anything. We will definitely be using him again and couldn't recommend him more.

Posted by David79950 November 22, 07:19PM

Another strong endorsement for Lee & Simon:

We had a somewhat difficult-looking job, our bath drain piping had fallen off under the tub. It looked inaccessible, as the bath was built into a tile frame. Another plumber was quoting £400 just to cut a hole in the side of the frame. Lee was not free, but sent his partner, Simon Reapy, who came on short notice and did the job in under an hour at their VERY good hourly rate, with no broken tiles or mess. He finished so quickly that he even had time to re-affix our basin faucet handle (another issue that had been bothering us) at no extra charge.

Very reliable, very affordable. Call Lee or Simon-- Simon is at 07984 891289. (West Dulwich)

Posted by kateamin November 30, 05:56PM

I am adding my endorsement to Lee. He was a true professional, responded quickly to my enquiry, arrived on time and finished the job of removing a defunct insinkerator very efficiently. Also gave me some good advice on how to solve another plumbing challenge. Highly recommended.

Posted by Ms Ryder December 02, 10:09PM

Lee and Simon have done a number of jobs for us, really reliable, really nice guys, can't recommend them highly enough, Bethan and Damon

Posted by Garveyplumbing December 03, 07:24AM

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

As seen in the daily telegraph. Most competitive Boiler quotes in London for Vaillant boilers!!!

Posted by gabriellejones December 06, 02:19PM

Very happy with Lee’s service: called him at 10am with an emergency situation, he explained that he’d try to be with us that afternoon other jobs allowing and he had the problem fixed by 3pm. Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommended.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum