crumble or pie?

iaineasy

Okay so we have just moved in to our new place on Barry road, which is very nice and getting comfy. I wanted to christen t5he place with a nice pudding but can't decide on apple crumble or pie!!

As a new resident, I will leave it to the people of East Dulwich to decide please leave your comment below and any tips??

hugs

iaineasy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> wow we have a resounding crumble vote, but as I am

> new on here what does "this gets lounged" mean?

Things that aren't really about East Dulwich, just general banter get moved to the section called "The Lounge"

Now, when is this crumble getting made and are we invited to help you eat it?? ;-)

Hello Ian. Welcome aboard.

So you've asked for the opinion of east Dulwich as to what to have for afters eh. Well I live in the vastly superior area of Forest Hill, you know, the hill that looks down it's nose on east Dulwich. Just so that you know, Forest Hill says go with apple crumble with sweet Blackberries and Vanilla ice cream.

Bon appetit.

Just trust me on this its crumble but you have your own journey I guess and life has its own crazy lessons to teach us.

One day silverfox we'll sit down together and laugh about this and shrug our shoulders and stare quietly into the distance, neither of us speaking. But we'll know that is was...always.....crumble.

bigbadwolf Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hello Ian. Welcome aboard.

>

> So you've asked for the opinion of east Dulwich as

> to what to have for afters eh. Well I live in the

> vastly superior area of Forest Hill, you know, the

> hill that looks down it's nose on east Dulwich.

> Just so that you know, Forest Hill says

go with

> apple crumble with sweet Blackberries and Vanilla

> ice cream.

>

> Bon appetit.

Hmmmm...the BBW from Forest Hill has taste!;-)