Famous Forumites

jumpinjackflash

Happy Friday!

As an avid EDF forumite (although I read far more than I post), I often wonder what you all look like. I already have images of a few of you in my head - Keef, for some reason I think that you probably look like David Arquette, and Dulwichmum probably looks like Felicity Kendall! So, my question is, what famous person do you look like? Keef/DM feel free to put me straight!!

It was Twisting My Sobriety and was as cheerful as the title sounds.

Strangely deep voice for a women.

I never thought of it as flattering.

More recently I have been told I look like Abbie from ER. I don't see it myself and, rather worryingly, when Mr J heard that he said "no you don't, I really fancy her!"

Keef Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> David Arquette would be pretty cool, but alas I'm

> told by more than one person I'm more of a Jack

> Black :-S

Jack Black's pretty cool! Have you seen School of Rock? Our boy's favourite movie at the moment - inspiring him to learn the Smoke On The Water riff, and to blather on about 'sticking it to the man'

back in the 80s someone said Carole Decker (from T'Pau in case you'd forgotten)

a couple of years ago, someone came up to me in the street shouting "madonna, madonna". he had just walked out of the gates of the Maudlsey to put it in context

blinder999 Wrote:

> Jack Black's pretty cool! Have you seen School of Rock? Our boy's favourite movie at the moment - inspiring him to learn the Smoke On The Water riff, and to blather on about 'sticking it to the man'

That has given me faith that there is hope for the future! :)-D

Jah Lush Wrote:

> These days I keep getting compared to that oxygen thief Pete Docherty. I can't see it really, maybe my younger self but

> certainly not now.

Having seen a couple of your 70s photos I have to admit there is a likeness! It's okay, his looks make him very popular with a lot of the ladies, he's just a complete terd, but we never said you shared anything in personality! ;-)