Roll Deep

Mick Mac

I don't believe I sought your attention.The only reason I've noticed you is for arguing for a lost cause and not being prepared to answer a question. Fine, I'll just ignore your comments in future as you have obviously got tired of debating/or don't like it if someone doesn't agree with you.

Well there are more than several other posters on here also arguing for a 'lost cause'. stop digging and start arguing if that's what you want. I answered your question about the CC thread yonks ago if you could be bothered to actually read through, your tone was patroninsing 'have you actually read' so your touchiness at my use of 'eh' is a bit laughable and Mockney himself said that I was right about the reasons he'd resigned after you bleated on about it 'just being my opinion'.

Yup, for sure I'm a poster who always dips out of debates when someone disagrees with me...do you actually read any of my posts?

Now where's that Jah Lush quote about debating I'm searching for.

KoolBananas Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> nevermind the muzzle jah I'm sure a shot gun would

> be more effective. I would have thought!

If not a bit messy...a good dose of phenobarbitol should do it without the mess

*reaches for syringe*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Can anyone recommend a good breakfast place that does good eggs benedict, also  healthy breakfast but with really good gluten free bread and other gluten free options?   Much appreciated.
    • Another recommendation for Aria and AFE Plumbing. We discovered on a Saturday morning (June 2024) that something in the bathroom was leaking into the kitchen below, including into a light fitting, so not ideal timing nor the best location for water to end up. Getting hold of a plumber on a Saturday morning can be tricky... Aria was however highly responsive, punctual, polite and tidy. And crucially he got the job done with minimal fuss. Would definitely use again and recommend to anyone.  Thanks  
    • Brenchley closed this morning. Huge SUV across the pavement, grounded on bell bollard. Two fire engines using gear to lift it off.
    • Brockwell Park was sensible enough to stop events which it’s site could not manage, and instead host events it can manage. Peckham is not that sensible and is hosting events which it cannot manage. It either needs to reimagine the event planning AND/OR manage how the park is treated and ensure damage is not done that is irreparable 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In