Next Forum Drinks - Friday 1st October at The Actress

georgia

I want to go for many reasons

- making an effort to go to all forum drinks and make nice and sociable with the neighbours

- haven't been to the Actress yet

- celebrating Friday night

BUT

I need to get my roots done and my hairdresser can only fit me in late on Friday. Life's a bitch. So I'll be there at some stage, even if I still have a towel on my head.

Pxxx

Narnia Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Indeed not Katie4567..........lack of postings

> indicate a lack on interest. Which I hope is not

> the case.

I went along to the Actress, was a good night and nice to see some familiar faces again.

The tumblers were good. No clowns or acrobats tho ;)

It was a good night out, thank you for organising it Georgia! Smaller turnout, but that meant I wasn't trying to talk to too many people. The Actress was quite busy, good for them, bad for us as nowhere to get an area.

Normally they are the first Friday of the month. No hints as to where the next one will be yet.

To be honest I am not sure if there will / should be another. I said before that they are not working having them every month anymore. I am also feeling that people expect me to be at all of them, as if I am hosting a party, and that isn't realistic.

So...I would like a break(possibly a permanent one)from organising them please!

Can I be the first in thanking you Georgia for all the effort you've put in for the drinks over the past three and half years. I know I don't go to them anymore but when I did I met some very nice people some of whom have become good friends. So thanks Georgia. Take a bow young lady.