Spring babies club (due in March, April, May 2011)

So shall we meet up again? I'm in dire need of moral support - due 5 wks today, size of a small planet, lost my ankles, maternity clothes mysteriously now too small, in sole charge of an energetic toddler who has NO clue about above and what is about to happen to him, and who loves to run. It's too late to change my mind, yes?

And I can't sleep. Too uncomfortable. Shall I stop moaning now?!? Anyone else?

Happy for a daytime toddler friendly meet or civilised evening...what do people think?

Quite understand snowboarder :o) my tum feels like it's tighter every minute and even a wander round this park this morning was an effort!

can you or anyone else make it for a coffee/ coffee in a park with soon-to-be-surprised toddlers on Monday?

Am free most of the day and always happy to be out :o) x

I'm still working so can't make any daytime meet-ups... Shall we arrange another pub gathering too before the March babies start arriving! How about another Friday night - perhaps 11th or 17th? At the same place - the Montpellier?

I could make either 11th or 18th, too. There is the NCT second hand sale on 12th February on Red Post Hill if anyone's going to that so a meet up the night before might be quite fun in a sad, geeky way. Whaddja reckon?

And apologies for those who have sent PMs in the past week about the Facebook group - been away on Last Ever Grown Up Civilised Holiday but I will be on the case this weekend!

Hi ladies - I am due with my first on April 11th and would love to get to know some local ladies. I'm booked on the NCT Nunhead class that starts on 3rd march - anyone else on that one? We're away this weekend and so I will miss both the meet up on Friday (which is a bummer as I live on the next street over) and the NCT sale. Boo. Better planning needed on my behalf next time. Count me in for a meet-up in March then (seems to be vaguely monthly)?

I'm working until 24th March and already starting to get itchy about what I'm going to do with myself afterwards for the long weeks until baby-Mo makes an appearance. Any suggestions from those of you who've been here before?! How do you balance tiredness and boredom?! I have bought the entire boxset of the West Wing but think even I might get tired of Rob Lowe if I watch it all and never leave the house.

Also, is anyone doing any pregnancy yoga? I am doing one near to work but thought I might start another one nearer to home so that I can carry on closer to the birth. And has anyone does the birth prep class offered by Sitaram? My husband thinks it looks hideous but I'm looking for all the help I can get!

Finally, we're going on the Kings tour this Thursday. Anyone else going/been?

Have fun on Friday and I'll look forward to meeting some of you soon

Jennie

Hi,

I have just moved in the area (Nunhead)and due on 8 April. Would love to meet other mums so will keep an eye on the post. Unfortunately, I can't do next Friday - it's my birthday so going out for dinner! I am working until 25 March so hope to be able to join after work.

Jennie, I would like to visit King's this week as well. Do I need to book to go on Thursday? And if not, at what time is it?

Many thanks,

Karine

Hi Karine

You don't have to book to go on the tours - just turn up. Its at 6.30pm in the Nightingale Birthing Unit which I think is on floor 3 of the main Jubilee building. Its every Thursday and they also have one on an afternoon but I can't remember which one as I couldn't go. I rang them to check and they were v helpful.

Maybe see you there!

Jennie

Was hoping to make this evening but my baby has been unwell this week, she seems to be back to normal now but we haven't had the all clear from Kings yet and I wouldn't want to risk me potentially passing something nasty onto pregnant women!!

Have a great evening and fingers crossed I see you all at the next meet!