Cannabis

Tarot

This thread is hilarious. Specifically...

This:

*Bob* Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It's a this point in the debate that I'd like to

> introduce a picture of a man holding-up a gigantic

> rabbit.

and this...

*Bob* Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> (swish of cape)

...made me do a real-world LOL.

I noticed some people were already getting a bit high , and paranoid,. But when I saw that big rabbit, and read Seans comments. I thought, Ive got to get a ruddy great pot to boil that in. The she ra troll, is now one of Seans,cast aside girlfriends. Are you lot usually that rude to women then,tch tch. I exspected a lot of stick,and insults , on this subject.

Yeh right! Tell it those people on the receiving end of it whether you drink to excess or smoke cannabis there are people that are aggressive with it. What is wrong in going out and not drinking or smoking are we a society that cannot have enjoyment without these things? And are you really saying that cannabis is not related to schizophrenia in one shape or form?

Maybe it is because I am coming from, a different cultural background although I was born here I am coming from a part west Indian back ground as my family only drank on special occasions. They did not drink to get wasted or roll around town centres so I do understand what you are saying in regards to being a British culture but as I said on my last thread tell that to the staff on the receiving end of it all.

I don't think Tarot is Spangles, although Spangles was... what was it again Sean?... a squalid little person, her posts made sense (grammatically, you understand, not morally).

On topic, if anyone cares at all, whilst I don't agree with Tarot (or at least I don't think I do, but it's very hard to know what she's saying exactly) there is credible evidence emerging that cannabis has a causitive link with mental illness. There has been evidence of a corralation between the two for years, but it was suggested that people with mental help problems were more likely to use as a form of self medication rather than cannabis causing the problem. More recent research (don't have it to hand, but could find it if anyone actually cares)though suggests cannabis, along with other things, may cause mental health problems in some people.

You've got that one wrong Mac. If you're having mental problems don't use cannabis if you haven't by all means make your own choice.

I've been a recreational smoker of the herb for 37 years. I've taken just about every drug you can think of. I did bucket loads of acid as a teenager when it was the real thing, cocaine and ecstasy too. I like to think I'm a pleasant pleasure seeking individual. I'm not really interested in doing any of that any more though I still like the occasional smoke. I'm reasonably healthy. I've never gotten addicted to anything (apart from cigarettes) and I've never been out of work and I own my flat.

If something doesn't work for you don't do it. It's that simple.