Trains and other transport running this morning? [The TravelWatch in the Snow Official thread]

onlyk

Came in this morning, roads were pretty clear and even DKH not proving difficult for the buses. But there didn't seem to be that many buses coming through, and because there are no trains, the ones that did make it were full to the brim and not letting more passengers on. Still, had a lovely stroll up through Burgess Park, hopped on a 363 the other side to LB and then walked up to Liverpool Street, stopping off for a Taylor St coffee on the way. All in, took around an hour and a half but much more pleasant than the normal scrum on the trains!

As Barry mentioned in the station manager thread, there are services tomorrow from ED and Peckham Rye. A London Bridge to London Bridge circular via Forest Hill and Crystal Palace running every 30 mins.

In addition, Southern will run 4tph from Forest Hill and Honor Oak Park to London Bridge, 2 of those will go to East Croydon in the opposite direction, with the other going to LB via Crystal Palace.

I've seen a northbound train at 11.44, and a southbound one at 11.55, which was in accord with the NR live departures page (though that was a bit slow in upddating the latter from 5 min late to 10 min late). It's currently, in its window to 13.45, showing departures at 14/15 and 44/45 min past the thour, all 'On time'.

• 2 weeks later...