Famous People in Sainsburys

Ladygooner

• 4 weeks later...

JessieW Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Henry Holland spotted in The Bishop on Saturday!

> Also, saw Kate Thornton on Lordship Lane on the

> same day!

Are you sure it wasn't Mockers after he fell asleep on the couch?..

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/379.$plit/C_71_article_1060691_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg?31%2F07%2F2008%2013%3A22%3A31%3A425

I have seen sooooo many "famous" faces in Sainsbury's and around East Dulwich including: James Nesbitt, Robert Glenister, Jay Raynor, Richard Grieve (was johnny in Emmerdale), Lorraine Chase (Steph Emmedale), Craig Grazey (Graeme from Corrie) and Kate Ford (Tracy from Corrie) oh and a REAL star Richard Aoyade who is wonderful as 'Moss' in the I.T crowd!

How blessed East Dulwich is (note the slight hint of sarcasm) ;-)

A friend of mine got married last year a Beauberry house in Dulwich Village and had his reception at The EDT upstairs. He was the head of A&R at XL Records and is now at Island via Sony. As a thank you (for signing her) Adele sang at both the wedding and reception, the reception also had Jack Penate playing as well. Adele went home at 8 o clock as she was absolutely steaming drunk - lovely girl though.

James Wrote:

> When I used to work in Boots we would make

> announcements like "Would Mike Hunt please return

> to the pharmacy." Which amused us a lot (well, I

> was 16).

Superb - I used to do the same. Another favourite was "Would Mr P Neshead please report to reception"

Leo?!

peeps Wrote:

> A friend of mine got married last year a Beauberry

> house in Dulwich Village and had his reception at

> The EDT upstairs. He was the head of A&R at XL

> Records and is now at Island via Sony. As a thank

> you (for signing her) Adele sang at both the

> wedding and reception, the reception also had Jack

> Penate playing as well. Adele went home at 8 o

> clock as she was absolutely steaming drunk -

> lovely girl though.

camberwell70 Wrote:

> I saw a man on the bus who looked like someone

> famous :))

>

> Still trying to figure out who though :(

>

> Maybe he wasn't famous after all ::o

>

> Maybe he was just pretending to be famous :X

It was John Pienaar.

ruffers Wrote:

> camberwell70 Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > I saw a man on the bus who looked like someone

> > famous :))

> >

> > Still trying to figure out who though :(

> >

> > Maybe he wasn't famous after all ::o

> >

> > Maybe he was just pretending to be famous :X

>

> It was John Pienaar.

Thank-you! That's been bugging me for some time. I knew he was famous-ish.

I have seen many "celebs" in Dulwich. But my most enjoyable was seeing Trevor and simon the kids entertainers in the cafe that was at goose green. I know its not beverley hills but we allso had that bird of the bill and loose women fame living on Silvester rd Maggie Thatcher other side of Dulwich pk and To my surprise personal fav Phil Mitchells bit of rough from Eastenders whos name escapes me. Well maybe "celeb" is the wrong word.