Famous People in Sainsburys

Ladygooner

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen two celebs in Sainsbury's so far - that lady from Emmerdale with dark hair and a squeaky voice (sorry, don't watch it). I also saw Erin O'Connor, the striking tall model from the Marks and Spensive ads.

Incidentally, I am new to this site, what does 'prepare to be lounged' mean?

• 3 years later...

Seen Jenny Agutter and Jenny Eclair in Sainsbury's several times (not together though).

My oddest celeb sighting was Helen Lederer parking her car on the pavement outside the Plough to have a somewhat attention-seeking telephone conversation with much hair-tossing, then doing a u-turn to do exactly the same thing on the other side of the road by the bus stop. Very strange.

• 2 weeks later...

HonaloochieB Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I saw Wattie from The Exploited demanding to see a

> manager to complain about the scandalous lack of

> something called 'Buckies'.

>

> He looks well.

m8 i no Wattie Buchan an this is pure BS. m8 wattie do'nt evan live in london the band r back in the studio they got rainy from discharge geusting. ppl r sayin the new album is thier best since horror storys at the end of the day i am just glad the band r still togther, wullie is still drumming PUNKS NOT' DEAD!!! >:D<

graywallpaper Wrote:

> HonaloochieB Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > I saw Wattie from The Exploited demanding to see

> a

> > manager to complain about the scandalous lack

> of

> > something called 'Buckies'.

> >

> > He looks well.

>

> m8 i no Wattie Buchan an this is pure BS. m8

> wattie do'nt evan live in london the band r back in the studio they got rainy from discharge

> geusting. ppl r sayin the new album is thier best

> since horror storys at the end of the day i am

> just glad the band r still togther, wullie is

> still drumming PUNKS NOT' DEAD!!! >:D<

Next time you meet, tell him I send HUGS.

LadyDeliah Wrote:

> Don't you think this thread must seem really

> creepy and a bit scary for the people you are all

> posting about? I'd end up a paranoid mess if

> people were commenting on my every move in my home

> area.

And are we not taking bread from the mouths of publicists?

> And are we not taking bread from the mouths of publicists?

The sometime journo Paul McMullan who happened upon, snapped and gave a lift to Hugh Grant when his car broke down, got ?3,000 from the Daily Mail for the pics and story.

Grant subsequently had a covertly recorded interview with McMullan at the latter's pub, which made for a well-worth-reading New Statesman article on phone hacking.

Meanwhile there was another Daily Mail article cobbled together, just on HG's visit to the pub. All paid for by the Mail's advertisers and interested public.

So, no more I-spy reports here. Keep your cameras with you at all times. Have some leading questions always in mind, a notebook or recorder at hand, the relevant news desk phone numbers already in your mobile, and profitably keep this pap where it really belongs, in the national tabloid press.

thfc2001 Wrote:

> QUE?

Took me a while to remember what I meant. Referring to the name of the thread and your completely ignoring it. Sainsburys isn't in FH Rd and Spurs don't play at Palace. Shoot me now please.