SNUB funding we got it

monica

Michael please dont feel unloved i promise you will have the bags, the company who distributed the vouchers have accepted fault on their part. Please go along to the shops and pick your bags up after the 29th.:))

Result! At Goodrich we have a weekly organic fruit and veg scheme. It used to be delivered in brown paper carrier bags that you could bring back for re-use. For the last couple of weeks they've been using plastic bags instead and I was building up to protest.

Then yesterday the veg arrived in ... SNUB bags! They're lovely - strong, good-looking, capacious and with impeccable green credentials.

Good on you, Monica, and thanks from this little corner of a damaged planet.

Hy Debi great news, its good to see the bags are being used for deliveries of the fruit and veg, good on pretty traditional

Mdoherty go into any of the distributor stores and they will give you the bags after the 29th

I'm confused Monica says that the distributor stores will be giving them out but big number 5 says that we still need the flyer we either need the flyer or not. This is getting to be too much hassle for my liking. Will probably buy one and gorget the voucher and the small bag as well.

Blimey, it's not that confusing:

You get a voucher through the door, you take to one of the distribution places (before the 29th June)

After the 29th you don't need a voucher to get a bag from one of the distribution places.

That way it makes it fair to people with vouchers, who live in SE22.

hope you've complained to the voucher distribution peeps as they did a pretty bad job - on Friern and have never received mine :'( maybe proof of address should be offered at the shops distributing the bags so that SE22 residents still have priority.

Michael mark has explained people without a voucher in se22 can claim the bags from the stores, distributing them. the stores will have a voucher in the window to help identify who is distributing them.

As i have explained in earlier posts the distribution of the vouchers was very disorganised, We have apologised and we are trying to rectify the situation.

Ahhh, you didn't say that you were away after the 29th and sorry that my attempt to clarify was unhelpful but I did try. I will personally get a bag for you on your behalf, when you return send me a private message and we'll sort out getting it to you. Michael, I'll try and get you for one too and hopefully that'll remove the irritation ;-).

I suspect a lot of people "with no junk mail" signs also missed out.

Shame they couldn't run a coupon add in SE22 Mag. I reckon the cost of that would have been a fraction of the hand delivered distribution cost.

Maybe we could have downloaded one also from a dedicated url.

or even this.....what do we all get every week anyway? Rubbish collections, recycling collections, post, these guys could have hand delivered the leaflets. i.e stick a sticker voucher on our recycle bags (peel and take in). That way the council is not paying for a 100% new distribution (that obviously failed). The dustman do this sort of thing with xmas notices... Just a few thoughts..