Spring babies club (due March/Apr/May 2012)

Hi All

Franklin's booked for 10am Saturday for 18 (as a couple are maybes).

A couple of newbies have pm'd and said they will bringing partners - they are very welcome but just to warn you and them the breakfasts tend to be just ladies and bumps - so they may prefer the evening, pub get togethers when more men are around and less pregnancy chat! Just let me know so I can increase the booking.

In fact mine's off to the NCT nearly new sale in Herne Hill whilst I breakfast with you lovely ladies!

Coming:

Jo

Hollie

Emma

Rebecca and baby Sam!

Lucy

Laura

Sasha

Melissa

Jess

Mrs C

Jenny (Jenifire)

Jane

Sophie

Kelly

Phillie

Kath

Vanessa - plus 1

Caroline - a maybe

Sally - a maybe

Congrats jenni , i cant wait to meet him i bet max is very excited cant wait to babysit for the 2 of them i hope my little man is a few weeks early too as im the size of a house now

looking forward to a cuddle with sam glad it all went well hope to see you soon

Hollie xx

Hi lovely ladies, bumps and babies!!

Just wanted to let you all know that Elliot Lewis Mouland was born 01/03 at 00:36 (only just escaped being a leap yr baby!!) weighing in at 7lb 2oz. As per our history of premature labour....delivery didn't quite go to plan and was really quite traumatic. But we are both doing really well now, and I cant wait to bring him along to one of the get togethers,

Congratulations to all the new babies!!!

Emily

xxxx

Congratulations Jenny and Caroline....that's two of the 12 march babies, which I'm finding a bit scary!! Can't wait to meet the new arrivals.

Sorry to have missed last couple of meet ups, but hopefully make the next one!

Catherine x x

Wow all these boys! Congrats Caroline and Emily, exciting that Sam and Elliot share a birthday.

My elder son just met Sam and adores him so far, kept saying teeny tiny and kissing him so fingers crossed. Coming home tom and pelvis appears stable so looking forward to catching up at some point next week.

Jenny x

Hi Jo

Thank you so much for your reply. Unfortunately last week was a really busy one workwise for me, including Saturday, so I waasnt able to make either of your meetings. Ill keep an eye on the forum and hopefully I can make the next one as Im winding down now.

Thanks again.

Mary-Jane