Who's been using the forum for ten years or more?

Marvellous times. I recall that. The woman's champion Barry Runner of 2012.

Siduhe Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I have a few photos and vids from 2012 - the year

> we were supposed to take my boss?s daughter to the

> Picture Gallery and instead she drank beer, took

> on three Marines and mostly beat

> them...USA...USA...

>

> https://melford.smugmug.com/Competitions/BarryBarr

> yRoadRace/

Only 7 for me in this incarnation. There was once a thread about me written when I was on a break. It's like reading what people really thought of you after you died. Someone thought it was RPC what killed me..........Quite a few of the posters on this thread have gone now, or merely resting.

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?20,1477511,page=1

holloway Wrote:

> Nine years for me! Not the most active poster but

> agree with all the comments, it's a cracking forum

> and long may it continue. Good job Admin for

> maintaining it.

> Where is '????' incidentally?

In the wedding excess thread earlier, defending the royal family.

Only because this is your thread and I just read the other thread. Nothing sinister and it wasn't true either. I found the speculation amusing. Please don't be offended. I've upset one person on Twitter this week-end who thought I was rude when I didn't mean to be. I don't want to make a habit of pissing people off.

OK. When I first read it, it did seem like trying to start something, so glad to hear that wasn't your intention!

When I started this thread I looked back at the last posts of my previous profile and was a bit horrified to remember how aggressive the lounge sometimes felt. I'd bow out rather than go through that again.

Alan Medic Wrote:

> Only because this is your thread and I just read

> the other thread. Nothing sinister and it wasn't

> true either. I found the speculation amusing.

> Please don't be offended. I've upset one person on

> Twitter this week-end who thought I was rude when

> I didn't mean to be. I don't want to make a habit

> of pissing people off.

that's well below default twitter offending rate :) Gradually twitters getting worse reckon but we accept it as it's happening slowly.