Missing post since sorting office moved to peckham

No catch up for ITV News.

Can watch it an hour later on ITV 1 + 1 but for tedious reasons my TV is presently elsewhere and I can't work out how to watch ITV 1+ 1 on my laptop, so I will never see the manager lying through his teeth.

Not this time round, anyway :(

I?ve been waiting over 3 weeks for a parcel to arrive. According to the track and trace on the RM website, the parcel is now being held at East Dulwich delivery office and a card telling me I have a fee to pay was left at my address this morning. Except they didn?t actually deliver the card so I have no reference number for the fee and there are notices everywhere at Peckham delivery office (where I assume my parcel actually is) saying ?no card, no parcel?.

How do I pay the fee and collect my parcel without the card they haven?t delivered? Has anyone had any success with collecting a parcel with just their tracking number, name and address and ID?

Bic Basher Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Here's the report in full, recorded from ITV.

>

>

Unbelievable, what a liar Mark Street obviously is. There have been complaints from our MP, councillors, and the public. Of course they know about the problems in East Dulwich. God help us if this is the attitude of post office management.

I believe now it is happened to me... I recently sent a laptop battery to an ebay purchaser on the 7th December 2018 2nd class its now the 18th Dec and he has informed me that he hasn't received his battery much to my dismay.

I have had problems with the Peckham Rye sorting office before, the proverbial Credit card that never arrives, until the monthly statement. So I thought using East Dulwich would be a better alternative. Now it seems as if my old demons has come back to haunt me.

The situation Peckham sorting office is nothing new its been going on for years. They have even caught thieves only to be replaced with more light fingered individuals months/years later.

Bah Humbug

since our postman was changed we get no post we now are getting one delivery a week today it came at 530pm i have had two bank cards go missing we have had 3 packages go missing where are they so many people having stuff stolen whos sorting this out its a joke why are the police not sorting this out some idiot on news tonight saying everything is fine what a idiot

Birdynamnam Wrote:

> I?ve been waiting over 3 weeks for a parcel to

> arrive. According to the track and trace on the RM

> website, the parcel is now being held at East

> Dulwich delivery office and a card telling me I

> have a fee to pay was left at my address this

> morning. Except they didn?t actually deliver the

> card so I have no reference number for the fee and

> there are notices everywhere at Peckham delivery

> office (where I assume my parcel actually is)

> saying ?no card, no parcel?.

>

> How do I pay the fee and collect my parcel without

> the card they haven?t delivered? Has anyone had

> any success with collecting a parcel with just

> their tracking number, name and address and ID?

Yes I did, just ordered redelivery online and didnt have the card, though im not sure if you can pay the fee online

Flux capacitor Wrote:

> I believe now it is happened to me... I recently

> sent a laptop battery to an ebay purchaser on the

> 7th December 2018 2nd class its now the 18th Dec

> and he has informed me that he hasn't received his

> battery much to my dismay.

The Peckham office is a delivery office.

Unless your battery was sent to an address in Peckham or East Dulwich, it can't have gone missing from the Peckham office as it won't have passed through there.

I've had no post for 5 days now! Cards, parcels and a cheque from work all missing.

The customer service person I spoke to said there is still a high level of absence amongst workers and

postal rounds are still not being completed at the end of each day!

I'm still waiting for a birthday parcel that should have been delivered a week ago, and a bunch of Christmas presents that were supposed to be delivered four days ago (standard delivery) also haven't turned up yet. Never had such problems before the sorting office closed!

A banner day already - took in a package for our upstairs neighbour & whilst dropping it off, noticed a missed delivery slip that never made it to us (we have a separate front door which hasn?t caused any problems with delivery until the change in posties). Then, on the way to pick up the 12 via Goodrich Road, noticed some posties sorting their van out by causally throwing things on the pavement. Now in the queue at the sorting office - at least 20 ish people behind me and there?s only 30 mins until it closes :(

• 2 months later...

As well as the stream of missing post / parcels and long queues at Highshore Road, has anyone else had issues with debit and credit cards not arriving as expected? or subsequent issues with fraudulent activity on cards that never arrived?

I'm wondering is it potentially a police issue, rather than just a one-off that has impacted us.

DK

No, but on Saturday I received an appointment letter for a hospital appointment that it has taken me YEARS to get. The postal date was the 15th February, the appointment was for the 28th February. I received it on the 2nd March.

Because I missed the appointment, the hospital have now discharged me. So frustrated that this nonsense is still going on after months, and there appears to be no accountability whatsoever. I will of course be complaining, and copying in Helen Hayes, but it seems unlikely to make any difference.