Autumn babies club (due Sept/Oct/Nov 2012)

sorry didn't make it today, was diagnosed with high blood pressure last week and had to go back to see the consultant today. I'm due on Friday and they are hoping I go into labour before then they don't really want me going past the 40 week mark - so must start trying all the old wives tales and get this baby out sometime this week. I'm not hopeful was 9 days over with my daughter.

Jane xx

Hope you don't mind me advertising my buggy sale. I thought you mums may be interested in a super double buggy that I have for sale:

Mountain Buggy Urban Twin/Double in Navy and

Silver. In very good condition. Excellent buggy -

the most robust pushchair I have ever used. The

build quality of Mountain Buggy's is outstanding -

google for reviews and more info.

[www.mumsnet.com]buggies/9374-mountain-buggy-urban-jungle

It rides with 4 wheels in 3 wheel style; pushes

and steers like a dream. This buggy comes with 1

carrycot (new ?135) and 2 rain covers (new each

costs ?45-65). These covers have hardly been

used.

This buggy is practically new and has only been

used a handful of times. RRP with these extra's

sells at over ?600 - thats without the raincover

and carrycot)

Both seats recline fully and offers great

flexibility to your needs with toddler / newborn.

There are no signs of wear apart from a very tiny

stain on a strap. The silver plate has one very

small little scratch. The buggy comes complete

with a 5-point safety harness, wrist safety strap

and bottle holder. The width is 72cm's so fits

through most doors (as wide as a wheelchair). The

basket is also very spacious. The wheels have

recently been serviced and can very easily be

removed.

The fabric is in excellent and good clean

condition ? all fabric can be removed and washed

fairly eaisly.

Price: ?400

We live in East Dulwich near Cafe Nero. Please PM

me if interested?

Hi there,another latecomer to the thread - I am due with my second on 26thnovember.

Are ere any others with other children who would be up for a kid friendly meet up - wish I was still able to go to a nice coffee shop like the old days but unfortunately my rather energetic 2.5 year old has other ideas and I rally need somewhere where he can run around and or play - son was thinking perhaps a park meet or at a toddler class or Zoe,thing similar?

Would love to hear from any others in the same position as me!

Hi all

Been a while since I've been on here, so thought I'd just say congratulations to everyone's new arrivals. Hope everyone's doing well.

Would love to come to another meet, but unfortunately don't finish work for another 4 weeks, so am out of daytime meets until then. And after that I'd also be keen for some toddler friendly places to meet, as I'll also have my 2 year old with me so if anyone else is up for that perhaps we can arrange one?

Helen x

Hello everyone. congratulations on recent births and good luck to the many due nowish. Joining this thread late as Leo was born 6 Sep. although he's my second I find myself in desperate need of some fellow mums to swap horror stories with, having just had a fairly sleepless night. Any coffee morning planned?

Hi,

Congratulations on the recent arrivals! I've been a little out of the loop recently and couldn't make the last two meet-ups as Samuel was born on the 23rd, but I'd be keen to meet up for coffee in the next week or so if anyone fancies it. What about sticking with what sounds as though has been working well and meeting up at The Gardens cafe this Monday 8th at 10am again?

Samuel is my second and so I have my two year old at home as well on Wednesdays and Thursdays, so if anyone fancies a toddler meet-up at the park then I'd be very happy to arrange something!

hi everyone, and congratulations to all with their recent arrivals!

A little late in coming to this thread. I am due on 10th november with my second. I have a two year old son, and would also be up for some toddler friendly meet-ups in the park.

Hi ladies,

I am due at the end of the month with my second. I would really like to meet up with other mums and toddlers, my son is 15 months old. Anyone have any preferred days/times? Fridays are generally good for me but happy to meet up another day if that's suits people best.

All the best for those due any day now! Xxx

On coffee morning, Monday morning seems to be THE time for new baby activities - bumps & babes, baby massage... Any chance of meeting up Tuesday at 10.00 instead?? I came very late to this so please please ignore me if Monday works for everyone else...