Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hello ladies

Very much looking forward to catching up soon, on maternity leave now but have a sickly 19 mo and have to move house so not quite the relaxing experience I was hoping for! Will be around for catch ups any day, toddler will be in nursery every day but Wednesday, Tuesday's or Thursday's as suggested would suit us well, might even manage a coffee and conversation without the older one!

Tracey

Hi All

The Clock House on Thursdays sounds good to me. My 3 year old will be in nursery for the morning & it's within walking distance, so I will be able to come along with our new little lady who is now 4 weeks old! We have yet to make one of the meet ups & I'm still trying to master getting out of the house with 2 little people, I think we're getting better at it!? Maybe in the next week or two once life doesn't seem so crazy I'll get to meet some of you, there might even be more babies than bumps by then :)

Paula

Let's try clock house on thursdays and for those that wish the one o'clock club at peckham rye park on Tuesday's ... That way there is something for everyone

My daughter is likely to be at nursery both those days

Start next week? For those that haven't just given birth...!

Jude x

Hi ladies, to those of you who i have met, my baby girl arrived on Saturday. Home birth!!! Didn't think i was going to manage that. HOpe to meet up with you all week after next? Both tues and thurs work for me but tues is prob preferable. Maybe we can have two meet ups a week to keep everybody happy? I'm sure there are enough babies being born this spring and that will give everybody a bit of flexibility. I went to the clock house the night my labour started. I hadn't been before it was decorated but the new refurb looks good and the food was good too. Fi x

Sounds great, will look forward to peckham rye cafe (is that right?) on Tues and Clockhouse on Thurs, or both!

Congratulations Fi on your little girl! Great news. Hope you are both doing really well. x

Hi all,

so, I think I am right in thinking we have agreed on two meet up per week which will hopefully accommodate all:

Starting this week:

Tuesdays @ 11am at Peckham Rye Cafe (or maybe this is the one o'clock club for those with their little ones?)

Thursdays @ 11am (?) at The Clockhouse

Please let me know if you agree/disagree!?

Congratulations Fi, I am hoping for a home birth too, fingers crossed!

Gemma

Hi all, my little one, a second boy, arrived at home early hours of Friday morning in two hours!! so not going to make meetups for another week. Loving having a little baby again and trying not to get scared by the actual practicalities of two!!!!

Hi all,

Congratulations Fi and Katie on your respective home births... Midwife thinks mine may end up being one as likely to be quick eek

Yes, the plan is to start this week with two drop in meets and see how we go ... 11 prob about right?

I am definitely up for at least one ... Is anyone planning to attend either? Am just trying to fit in a last visit to work too this week as well as waddling to nursery drop off!

Jude x

Hi ladies, congratulations on the new babies!

Unfortunately as my daughter is back at nursery this week I won't be able to make any of the planned meet ups at 11 (her half day sessions end at 12 and I need to go pick her up :-(

As I have another 2 year old boy I am happy to meet up any other parents with toddlers at the play groups - either Peckham one o'clock club or tumble - is anyone planning on attending either today?

X Pauline

I think as my daughter at nursery today will scoot to work instead as not sure can face do many trips/walks but I will definitely make Thursdays meet if others fancy assuming no baby!

Jude x

Ps Reducing nursery days from may/June so will be up for toddler activities on a Tuesday then

Hi ladies and welcome to the new babies!

I have joined a baby massage class on Mondays @11.30 at the Clockhouse - just to share info!

Also I have a nanny starting 2 days a week. She's fantastic and very experienced with new borns, although Hector is 3 months now! She is looking for another part time position if any of you were thinking of hiring, please mail me and I'll give her details etc.

Hopefully I'll make Thursday, H has jabs :( xx

Jess

Congratulations to the new mums, glad to hear the positive birth experiences! :)

Don't think I'll make Thurs unfortunately, roll on maternity leave... Should be able to join the following week!

I am if others are! We have a site meeting at our building site of a house so will probably not make it til 11.30 or so

Be lovely to see people as hoping next week may have baby by then x

Jess - will be good to see you and hector ... Can't believe he is 3 mths?!?

Hi ladies. I'm intending to come although have stupidly arranged food delivery for 11. So I'll be there when I can.

Jess - I also can't believe our little premie is 3 months already! You're an old hand now and can teach the rest of us how to do it again!

Jennie