> application listed in the window of G&B. It is

> listed as being transferred to "La Maison du

> Languedoc Ltd.". A whois lookup places the

> ownership of the relevant DNS entries for terroirs

> and soif to "William IV Street Restaurant LLP"

> which has the same registered office as the

> aforementioned.

Hi guys.

Thank you so much for you response and ideas.

Myself and Alex really appreciate all of your input and are blown away from the response.

Please keep the ideas coming!

Nothing has stood out as yet.(I mean that in the nicest way possible).

Please don't get offended.

Your all going in the right direction.

I'm just going to write a few words on us and what we will be doing, so maybe that can help.

We are basically two young(ish) guys, who both have had a dream to open a restaurant ever since starting in hospitality.

We are starting off small but have massive plans to grow as a restaurant within itself.

Its Our kind of project I guess!

We will have exciting wines to either drink in house or take home, also will have some exciting food as well. The menus will be small(at least at first), but will change regularly.

There won't be an ethnic background in the food, purely because We don't want to be limited in what we do.

We will be doing our best to source the best ingredients we can find, and hopefully mostly from the Uk.

We have been visiting farmers, butchers, fish suppliers for the last two or so months.

We are very excited and can't wait to serve and feed you all.

Thanks everybody

Kind regards

Hazle and Alex

I'm confused by these two posts - is it something to do with Terrior or a new venture?

Cool. When does it open and is there a website (yet)?

davidh Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> TOASTed is the chosen name and jolly good it

> sounds. as their next door neighbours we wish them

> every success and we have already booked a table

> for the first night.

Tom Micklewright Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Foie Gras Free

>

> It would at least get you hundreds of pages of

> coverage on the EDF

Yes Tommy - they could make it a special-offer starter: "Foie Gras Free! You only pay for the TOAST". They'd have a queue down the lane.