Recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening

rosiegracex

Just another post as we have had Saied back this week finishing off our garden. His vision for it has really come to life and it looks brilliant (and totally unrecognisable!). He's done it all in a really short space of time, and we are very happy with all his work. The new layout works really well. Really recommend getting in touch with him if you need anything done...He obviously loves what he does and his enthusiasm really comes across.

I was recommended Saied by a local friend as I needed several branches of two of my neighbour's trees chopped down that were growing into my garden. He came round and quoted for the job the same day and came across friendly and professional. His friendly manner helped ensure my neighbour was happy who agreed to get their side reduced in size too. Saied was very easy to work with and did exactly as he said he would when he said he would, so it was easy to coordinate with my neighbour and get the job done. The job was no mean feet as one of the trees was huge and he and his work colleague removed all the cuttings for collection the next day. I am happy to recommend Saied and would definitely use him again.

Another recommendation for Saied. He spent a day working on many tasks in my garden recently and did an excellent job. He removed a very large thorny plant with a huge root system from my front garden and replaced it with a beautiful photinia (his suggestion) and he also planted vegetables, re-potted plants and weeded the garden. I really appreciate not only Saied's hard work but also his great ideas and advice. Thank you again Dulwich Eco Gardening. (True to the "eco" name, Saied has used slug pellets made from wool bits in the vegie garden...so far they have worked really well with no sign of slugs or snails.)

I would highly recommend Saied to anyone looking for a gardener. My next door neighbour and I wanted some large trees in our gardens cutting back to give us more light. Saied did the work and we were both very happy with the result. I have now asked him to plant the borders in my garden. He is really knowledgeable and helpful - and a very nice guy.

• 4 weeks later...
Another hooray for Saied. He has spent several days cutting back, pruning trees and bushes, weeding and painting decking. In addition he has collected plants and ground cover slate, removed the debris (a lot!!), made sure that all is in place for the summer and been generally helpful and supportive. I can wholeheartedly recommend him.

Another recommendation for Saied. He's just finished transforming our garden which involved removing old tree stumps, clearing lots of weeds and stones, flattening the soil, laying a lawn and creating a border for plants.

Saied is very friendly and gave us great advice to make the most of our small garden.

You probably can already see that Saied has many great recommendations, but another one wouldn't hurt, would it?

Did a really good job of replacing our rotten fence whilst taking great care of all the plants around it - and now it looks better than ever.

Full of enthusiasm and knowledge, and very personable too.

So, there you go, a strong recommendation, and I'm sure there'll be many more to follow.

Another recommendation for Saied. We had an unkempt lawn with big areas of moss and weeds, a neglected area of gravel and brick and a lot of builders rubbish that had been left at the bottom of the garden by the previous owners. He was a professional from consultation to completion. He helped us work out what to do make the garden presentable and manageable. He advised us on what material he'd recommend, ordered them all, was punctual, clear, kept us informed, tidied up after the work every day and even made friends with our fussy cat!

Our garden now looks lovely and it was an absolute pleasure having Saied around for 5 days. We would highly recommend him. He's even offered to water the new lawn if there are days we can't manage it- he's truly committed to his work.

Another happy customer here. After reading all the recommendations on here we contacted Saied to dig out and returf our lawn. He and his crew did a great job through the awful weather in the past few days and the lawn is looking fantastic. We'll definitely be calling on him again when we get started on our front garden.

Another happy customer from Dulwich Eco gardening. Saied has again been very helpful with both general gardening (weeding, pruning and staking) and vegetable gardening (advising on care and harvesting of the variety of vegetables he'd planted previously).He even watered my garden while we were away on holidays.

Saied always gives valuable advice and makes helpful suggestions which gives me real confidence to pursue my ideas for the garden.

What a pleasure to see and taste the results of our hard work now that summer has arrived!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I cannot recommend Saied from Dulwich Eco Gardening enough, people often post about individuals going that extra mile but in Saied's case he goes even further; he is such a hard worker, fantastic value and his advice completely trustworthy. Saied has done various different things in our garden over the last few years, always squeezing us in even if he is flat out!

Yet another wholehearted recommendation for Saied. He has transformed our overgrown front and back garden and chosen beautiful plants. He has cleared thousands of weeds, dug up tree stumps and made me feel proud of our garden instead of slightly embarrassed. He also gives excellent advice.

• 3 weeks later...
Saied has just completed our garden and he has transformed it. He managed to overcome a variety of unexpected obstacles and worked quickly and efficiently. He is very knowleable about plants too which is great when you are a novice like me! Thank you Saied.

• 2 weeks later...
Even more kudos for Saied and his crew, especially Mick the carpenter, who built a lovely deck with built in bench seating incorporating cupboard storage, as well as raised beds with sleepers along two sides. Has transformed our small space and created a whole new room for us. Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Saied and team have been wonderful and have done a great job on our garden. He has given great advice and goes that extra mile. Saeed and Mark who have created our fencing also have done an excellent job. We are doing some major renovation works to our house and out of all the contractors we have worked with, Saied and Co have been the ones who we could trust the most.

We would definitely recommend him for gardening and landscaping work.

Arani and Jan

Saied has just completed an amazing job with my garden (front and back).

He had to dig up the roots of the entrenched bamboo that had run wild and ferocious across and underneath the whole garden, clear and cut back the rest of the garden with care and then replant and add in with sensitivity.

Absolutely reliable Saied did a tremendous job. Saied is not necessarily the cheapest but he is absolute value for money. He is kind, absolutely honest, has a great attention to detail and really commits himself to the work.

I am delighted to recommend him and thank him for the work that he has done.

• 3 weeks later...

Saied has worked an absolute miracle on our front and back gardens, taking them from an awful mess to a beautiful space where we can all relax and enjoy our little slice of nature. Both the lawn and borders have been impeccably planted and maintained, and he has helped our household with many other jobs as well with his local team.

Saied is especially kind and considerate, and an indispensable asset for anyone needing help with their garden!

• 2 weeks later...

I have already written one recommendation for Saied,this was written before completion of the project and based on the fantastic job he has done pulling what existed before and recommending what we should do with the space.

Now everything is complete I'd like to add once again how happy I am with the work Saied has done. If you are a complete novice like me (35 year old guy who has never had a garden before) then what you want is someone who can effectucively advise and consult with you on what you want. Saied did all this and more, he goes over and above at every turn, even planting pot plants and climbers as well as coming back 4 weeks late too check on everything and plant some trees. I also know that if I have any issues Saied will be one phone call away and he'd pop over the have a look, so the service doesn't really end.

A wholehearted recommendation, we had out garden gutted and started again, it now looks amazing and my 2 year old love running around in it!