The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation

Mrs Tinks

• 2 weeks later...
I've used Steve for numerous repairs and connections of dishwashers, washing machines and an oven for my own and my tenants flats'. He will usually give you some advice on the phone as to whether the appliance might be fixable or not and is always quick to respond, polite and reasonably priced. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others. Thank you Steve!

We've used Steve (The Spin Doctor) a few times to repair our washing machine, oven and tumble dryer - he's great! Always quick to respond, really friendly, trustworthy and a good price too. Basically, when stuff breaks we don't worry anymore because we know Steve will have it up and running again within a day or so. Highly recommend.

I've used Steve for years for all sorts of things and I'm always happy with his service.

He responds immediately and is always 'round the corner' so usually pops by straight away.

He didn't manage to save my washing machine this time, but he made me feel a lot better by just telling me exactly what I should get to replace it which helped a lot.

Use him, he's fab.

I would very much recommend Steve. He just been round to fix our Bosch washing machine and even made time to squeeze us in during an already fully booked day. Steve was extremely courteous, efficient and helpful. A rare find!

• 2 weeks later...
Highly recommend Steve. He was immediately responsive and came out straight away to attend to a leaky wash machine. My valve was broken and he gave me open and honest feedback to purchase a new machine which was the right solution. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy guy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just to keep re-upping Steve, he is brilliant. He has fixed my washing machine in the past, so I phoned him yesterday about my oven. We talked it through and actually we ultimately agreed that I should buy a new one - no charge, no call out. Very knowledgeable and helpful, and clearly scrupulously honest.

Met Steve today, having organised a visit to West Norwood, SE27 to fix my oven at a moment's notice.

He turned up promptly, took at look at the oven and fixed it sharpish - within minutes.

Saved me the cost of fitting a new oven. Couldn't thank him enough. Highly recommended.

No fuss, no muss.