ED Deli closing

Louisa, I used to work for a well known Ladies High St. retailer and there is definitely a demand for Lordship Lane due to local demographic and catchment area. The issue is getting the right property at the right price in the right place. Unfortunately whether we like it or not Lordship Lane will become Northcote Rd mark 2 at some point.

To be fair, Cath Kidston have been opening pop-up stores around London this last year, but no mention of ED on the website. However, the short two year lease could be explained with the pop-up nature of their entry into this area.

Louisa.

Annasfield Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It's not CK either

>

> Sorry not trying to be an arse by not saying, I

> just don't think it's my place to

Your clearly bursting to tell everyone what it is, do yourself a favour and let it out, you'll feel much better :-)

Ron70

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• DM me if you think it is yours...
    • I just got exactly the same ticket. Didn't see the sign, no advanced warnign and a stupidly short closure time. Has anyone been successful in an appeal?
    • hi! My name is Amy and I handmake clothes for my small business Pretty in Peach. I’m looking for budding photographers who are looking for experience/ to add to their portfolio! We’re relatively new (5 months or so) so it’s not a paid gig but you’ll get some great shots to add to your portfolio. I’m also happy to offer a small ££ incentive for your time :))  Check us out on insta @prettyinpeach_ldn to see what we do! DM me here or over on insta if you’re interested/have any questions.
    • hi! My name is Amy and I handmake clothes for my small business Pretty in Peach. I’m looking for models/anyone who might want to try their hand at modeling/ add to their portfolio! We’re relatively new (5 months or so) so it’s not a paid gig but for new models you’ll get some great shots to add to your portfolio. I’m also happy to offer a small ££ incentive for your time :))  Check us out on insta @prettyinpeach_ldn to see what we do! DM me here or over on insta if you’re interested/have any questions.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In