Local Lothario (Lounged)

FelicityNormal

LegalEagle-ish Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Yeh i agree, the 'exotic' men bit was a bit wrong

> - I would have preferred a full description but I

> think that was the best the poster could think of

> to describe the guy as not a white guy I reckon,

> after everyone started screaming libel at her.

>

> Bit of a crap description - but the guy's

> behaviour is still wrong and women should be

> warned, in my opinion.

They didn't scream libel at me because I didn't start this post or encounter the guy with the STD. I said 'exotic' because of all them despite not being white still come from different countries so I can't say Iranian, Indian, etc because I am not sure exactly where they all come from but they are not English. And if I get taken to court and you all start screaming libel at me, bring it on! I have facts and lots of women who have endured it who can clarify it. At the end of the day I did not start this post , I was talking about my experiences in that there are a few businesses I do avoid because of being hassled, that is my way of dealing with it, I just don't go to the places where they are. Full stop.

Asset Wrote:

> well then you should know better than to

> stereotype or make insidious comments. Anyway who

> said mixed race/black/anything people have a right

> to make rascist comments?

> Cripes, so now there are several businesses on LL

> that want nothing more than to cheapen the women

> who patronise them. I may start shopping in

> Bromley.

Oh get over yourself!

It seems there may be a few Lotharios not all pox ridden, and not necessarily the same ones harrassing the various women who seem not to know each other - so it's all got a bit confusing now. Not sure if the poxy guy is actually a white guy, as he seems not to be part of the 'exotic' crew, so i'm off to have a cup of tea and hope someone can explain what actually happened!

heidihi,

Well done for standing up for yourself. I've no idea why certain people here are pretending this stuff doesn't happen.

HeidiHi Wrote:

> LegalEagle-ish Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Yeh i agree, the 'exotic' men bit was a bit

> wrong

> > - I would have preferred a full description but

> I

> > think that was the best the poster could think

> of

> > to describe the guy as not a white guy I

> reckon,

> > after everyone started screaming libel at her.

> >

> > Bit of a crap description - but the guy's

> > behaviour is still wrong and women should be

> > warned, in my opinion.

>

>

> They didn't scream libel at me because I didn't

> start this post or encounter the guy with the STD.

> I said 'exotic' because of all them despite not

> being white still come from different countries so

> I can't say Iranian, Indian, etc because I am not

> sure exactly where they all come from but they are

> not English. And if I get taken to court and you

> all start screaming libel at me, bring it on! I

> have facts and lots of women who have endured it

> who can clarify it. At the end of the day I did

> not start this post , I was talking about my

> experiences in that there are a few businesses I

> do avoid because of being hassled, that is my way

> of dealing with it, I just don't go to the places

> where they are. Full stop.

The police are just as unlikely to see this as a serious thing as most of the posters on here - even if it is all true.

In the criminal justice system a 'loose' woman has very little defence against any attack perpetrated on her if it is in connection with sex. If I'd had the same crap perpetrated on me and could prove he'd been giving the clap to other women on purpose, I'd drag the w@nker through the courts, just cos so few women would and I know what to expect from the defence lawyers.

I don't see how this thread differs greatly to the Con Woman thread. Both parties are obtaining items through deception. The con woman is obtaining money via deception. The Lordship Lane Lothario is obtaining trust (and sex) through deception. The reason I did not post his name and the name of his business was because I felt that might cause legal issues. I have posted NOTHING that clearly identifies who he is. My reason for starting this thread was that I wanted to get an idea of the full extent of this individual's gross actions. I assumed that anyone reading this thread who has been duped by him would IMMEDIATELY know precisely who I was referring to. Instead, I got a lot of PMs from women who've had negative experiences not only with the Lothario I posted about but also with a few other local married Lotharios who have behaved in a disturbingly similar way.

I was totally joking when I suggested it was ???? - I think it is obvious I was joking if you read what I wrote. ???? felt the need to send me angry, over the top private messages as a result!

HeidiHi Wrote:

> ???? Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Well she was quite happy to suggest it was

> > possibly me earlier, scroll up.......so

> > discreation apart from people who aren't

> anything

> > to do her accusations...yup, that's integrity

>

> She just got excited because you was giving her a

> bit of a tough time hence she said it was you

> since you was giving her a hard time, I am sure

> in hindsight she realised she should not have

> jumped the gun. Gosh, I rarely post in the Lounge,

> I should be in the family room not in here!

I am now considering approaching the police. No idea how seriously they will take it but the Lothario is still hassling me despite me repeatedly telling him never to contact me again. I think this thread may have angered him actually and that may be why he's suddenly hassling me again. Far from being out of order in starting this thread, I think I'm actually doing him a favour he doesn't deserve by not 'outing' his identity.

I agree that what you did was the right thing.

If the guy or guys in question do this on a regular basis then hopefully other women who have been victimised by this guy will come forward and prosecution will be easier. Also if they are prosecuted, they may end up on the sex offenders register so would be less difficult to prosecute in the future if they don't change their disgusting and illegal behaviour towards women.

FelicityNormal Wrote:

> I am now considering approaching the police. No

> idea how seriously they will take it but the

> Lothario is still hassling me despite me

> repeatedly telling him never to contact me again.

Felicity - why don't you request that the Administrator disables his username -- and then cross-references the IP address he uses, out of hours, from being able to access this Forum? I am assuming he is making contact via PMs - if it's also by mobile then add him to your mobile block list.

From what I have been told through PM the guys involved could all be guilty of sexual harrassment, false imprisonment, harrassment (stalking) and assault so I hope anyone who has encountered these guys gets in touch with both Felicity and Heidihi so that a proper prosecution can take place with evidence from as many of their victims as possible.

They both seem to be looking at taking the matter further and the evidence from any other victims would help with their prosecution and help to build up a pattern of behaviour.