I confronted a thuggish dog fouler (Lounged)

poppylucky

Weak men always try to blame those they bully. ''She made me do it'' ...''she asked for it'' You think I was being antagonostic because I dont agree with you and that gives you the right to be threatening and insulting? You are just perfectly illustrating the point I was making. That some posters on here see this forum as a place to vent their spleen by bullying forumrites who disagree with them.

lol bbw! :-)

Sean, I tried to reason this one early on in the thread and dulwichdoll was just hanging on like a pitbull. I do not understand why dulwichdoll did not just read back through poppys previous contributions and from that realise that some of the folks on here may well have a point. Oh well.

Louisa.

who_cares Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Why are you asking about her attendance at EDF

> drinks tonight Xena? Are you insinuating that

> there might be a gang of people (dare I say

> clique) there who might have a go at her or worse,

> or maybe even ignore her for not thinking like

> them? What would you do to her if she turned up?

> I'm keen to know.

Not at all Who_Cares

I often find that people can resolve their 'differences' better in person rather then via textual means, and it would be interesting to see a discussion betwen the various parties involved in this conversation. However if that fails then I am sure we could always ask DulwuchDull to pop around the back to have a quiet word with my Mastiff who likes nothing better then chewing the fat with people (or is it chewing on their fat... she is a bit of a rascal I have to say) !!!

Louisa Wrote:

> lol bbw! :-)

>

> Sean, I tried to reason this one early on in the

> thread and dulwichdoll was just hanging on like a

> pitbull. I do not understand why dulwichdoll did

> not just read back through poppys previous

> contributions and from that realise that some of

> the folks on here may well have a point. Oh well.

>

> Louisa.

I did read back on her posts and read them at the time as well. why on earth would you assume that I didnt. Because I didnt come to the same conclusion as you ? I saw your point just didnt agree with you. You are blinkered in that you did not see mine, which was that poppy may or may not have been telling the truth but that who were you and your clique to judge and mock her?

Sean came in at the end of near on a hundred posts, with all guns blazing and was aggresive and needlessly insulting. I had had absolutely no other discussion with him on this thread.

Its the pack mentality that I dont like and today has been a shameful example of it. Because I stand my corner I am called a pitball where as poppy is called a sop because of her name.

You have proved my point about some on this forum better than I ever could !

dulwichdoll, genuine question here, but on reading Poppy's previous posts, did you really think she might have seen rats that could fell a child and been upstairs and spoken to a bus conductor on a single decker bus when conductors were abolished years ago?

Can I ask you a question ? Do you think Louisa is a Dominatrix who learned all she knows at Ann Summers ? Or that xena wants to wear a upvc nurses uniform? That was posted too...

My point is that certain posters can be ridiculed whilst those in the little clique that this forum has spawned are seen as full of wit and repartee. However Sean was just rude and insulting from his first post and does this forum no service at all.

Aggression and anger seems to be acceptable on here and when called to account the cry is '' how dare she, why wont she just listen and agree with us !''

Ohh the "man" with a head full of hornets is out of the cage again, his over heated brain exhausting through his mouth.........eyes wide and dripping with sweat.....

....arggkk....hooonk.....arrgkkk....."and another thing"......."let me tell you something"......"oh that old chestnut"

"blah blah blah"......."I should know"........."get out of the way old lady"..........."there's more".....'it's the way i tell 'em".........

i suspect all forums are alike. The same few people set the tone and the rest have to go along to avoid being attacked. The only one who talks sense is Woof :) Think yourself lucky you dont feel the need to go along to the forum drinks!

JetSetWilly Wrote:

> so you want the young thug to be prosecuted and

> not allowed to keep a pet, you call the

> police,they ask you to come and make a report and

> judging by your response you don,t, and instead

> start another thread in the long list of whinging

> posts about this, that and the other happening. if

> you,re so bloody concerned i suggest doing what

> the police asked you to do in the first place, you

> might then find then a bit more action being

> taken.

who's side are you on ??... I think its sickening how some people think they can just let there animals shit all over the place and not take responsibility for it . .... this is unrelated ,well not totally , it still regards anti-social behaviour ... A few years ago I was walking down the street minding my own business , I could see two guys walking towards me munching on pasty and chips . As they walked past me one of them threw his half eaten pasty at me and they both walked off shrieking with laughter ... I was dumbstruck ... astonished at their total arrogance .... what I should have done was pick up the half eaten pasty and follow them and say " here mate I think you've dropped something " or " I think this is yours you *7&?%!!!2?$ " .... but I was totally gobsmacked

uck me a punch up between the ED bowls club and the forum bully brigade ! and i bleedin missed it cause i was out with the nunhead conspiracy group testing the air pollution, anyone seen these giants rats lately, you know Rats in london, dogs that shit and ....oh christ enough already....blame the liberal executive they should have seen all this coming.

Asset - have just read through this all, and was about to say the same

Strange that "who_cares" just started to post and get royally involved in this thread. Nothing wrong with getting involved, but I've always been a doubting Thomas

bigbadwolf Wrote:

> Dulwichdoll, I think you're missing the fact that

> people/women called Poppy don't confront thugs,

> dog or no dog. It's just not in their nature. If

> the o.p had identified themselves as Kathy or

> Sharon they may have got away with it.

Oh what have I done to deserve that?

cba with a smilie face thingie.