Forum Sponsors

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening
xxxx
https://m.facebook.com/cariadpets/photos

www.goodspacegardening.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
messagerubbish clearance
Posted by lily69 29 August, 2014 10:45

Hi
we would like a quote on clearing some waste from our garden. includes bags of rubble and some plastic. please inbox me as cant take calls during the day. thanks

messageRe: rubbish clearance
Posted by BTBNN1 01 September, 2014 14:37

I can recommend Barney Rubble. He recently came to smash up an old shed of mine and remove a load of bags of building rubble. Did a good job, worked hard and cleared up.

Posted by lily69 01 September, 2014 16:12

Thanks all.someone came and cleared it all for us smiling smiley

Posted by boogs74 26 September, 2014 12:30

Hi btbnn1,

Do you have contact details for Barney Rubble?

Thanks,
Kay

Posted by Stephy BB 26 September, 2014 12:37

Yes great guy 07541132087

Posted by Se19 12 October, 2014 22:08

Another recommendation for mr rubble. Cleared a load of assorted junk from my house in crystal palace. Polite, efficient and fair cost.

Posted by Pam50 16 October, 2014 23:05

Another recommendation for 'Barney Rubble'.
He came at short notice and whisked away bits of an old kitchen.
Reliable and trustworthy.
Will definitely call him again when the need arises. 07541132087

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2014:10:16:23:06:59 by Pam50.

Posted by Sean Of Dulwich 17 October, 2014 08:26

yes ive also used barney a few times to he cleared my garden cleared my garage and also took doown and old shed and left everything spick n span 07541 132087

--------------------
Sean Of Dulwich

Posted by JRS 04 April, 2015 18:26

Another recommendation for Barney Rubble and his helpful young men, quoted on Friday, cleared on Saturday the most enormous pile of broken paving, bricks, and rubble that we had dug out of our back garden. Definitely a weight of our shoulders! You can get him on 07541 132087.

Juliet

Posted by katem74 27 June, 2015 17:13

One more recommendation for Barney Rubble. Quick response on quote and could fit in the job very quickly too. Nice fellow to deal with, as were the guys who helped him. He cleared a load of soil & rocks from our back garden. Speedy and good price.

Posted by Mustard 27 June, 2015 20:00

Does Mr. Rubble have an email address or website?

Posted by flickflack2014 28 July, 2015 18:49

another recommendation for barnaby who has helped me out twice already this year clearing my garden. I called him again yesterday to help clear my basement contents and he came over promptly today to give me a quote and was very accommodating in terms of timing and price for the job. I thoroughly recommend him.

Posted by flickflack2014 12 August, 2015 11:19

Barnaby has helped me out yet again at short notice and both he and his boys went above and beyond. I really can't recommend him highly enough. Barnaby Rubble 07541 132087

Posted by blb 30 July, 2016 21:33

I have today been helped by Barney in an emergency involving wall and rubble. No trouble at all for him, he came over and sorted the problem and at a reasonable price. Wonderful..

Posted by janepinkcat 31 July, 2016 14:02

Just adding a belated recommendation to the list for Barney Rubble, he sorted a problem for me last year, we never met and we took each other on trust and he was brilliant. Thank you (lady in Tell Grove)

Posted by sherylbutler 09 August, 2016 10:14

Hi there! Just wanted to add a useful recommendation for rubbish clearance in Dulwich. I have never used the services of Mr. Barney Rubble, I am sure he is a professional. Anyway, I am a regular client of a rubbish removal company serving Dulwich- [www.handyrubbish.co.uk]. These guys are real experts, always on time and always come with the best equipment. They are working during weekends, which is very convenient. Hope it will help.

Posted by mark88 22 August, 2016 06:17

Barney and his guys cleaned out my filthy, dirty ,leaking double garage this weekend ,it was a task others had turned down or given silly quotes for ,It was 3 luton vans full of crap and trips the tip,it took a day and a half to clear and they left it spotless. Amazing job.Many thanks .

Barney Rubble 07541 132087

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2016:08:22:06:18:12 by mark88.

Posted by nayafern 21 October, 2016 13:49

Just another recommendation for Barney Rubble. We had contacted other potential removal companies, but no one came close to the value of his quote. Called on Friday evening to make first contact, they were there first thing on Saturday to give us the quote and by mid-afternoon had come to remove a full front garden's worth of rubbish. Charming guy, and left the place immaculate. Highly recommended.

Posted by scarlet88 12 January, 2017 09:42

I am very pleased with the clearance service received from Space Junk [spacejunk.co]. These guys are very polite, hardworking and professional. They are a great team and I am happy to recommend them.

Posted by diannegrf 30 June, 2017 14:45

If you are searching for fast and reliable rubbsih removal company - check JunkBunk Ltd [ [junkbunk.co.uk] ]. They carefully and quickly loaded up half a garage full of debris and were on their way In less than an hour!!!

Posted by GreenGem 17 July, 2017 21:22

Another recommendation for Barney Rubble. Exactly as above - we called on Friday and he came on Saturday morning to quote and cleared a front garden's worth of rubbish on Saturday afternoon. Brilliant service.

Posted by Nix13 15 August, 2017 10:21

Another BIG recommendation for Barney Rubble -- I phoned this morning about having old decking and garden rubbish cleared from the front garden. Within 30 minutes, he gave a quote and his team came round to clear it. Fast, courteous and did a great job. Could not be more pleased.

His number is: 07541 132 087.

Thank you to "Mr. Rubble" and his team!

Posted by UVArchitects 06 November, 2017 11:10

Would like to add to the good reviews of Barney, rubbish cleared on the day of the phone call, for a very reasonable rate.

Posted by MargaretLander 20 November, 2017 08:21

lily69 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi
> we would like a quote on clearing some waste from
> our garden. includes bags of rubble and some
> plastic. please inbox me as cant take calls during
> the day. thanks

Hi, itís great to hear that youíve accomplished this task without hassle. When it comes to cleaning gardens, industrial cleaners can give you a hand. There are a lot of them on the Internet today, so Iím sure you wonít have a hard time finding them. When I was looking for one myself, I came across this home clearance UK company just by browsing the Internet and reading reviews. Hereís also a nice advice when getting quotations. Before contacting cleaners, take note of the state of your garden first. List down the estimated number of bags there, the kind of rubbish present, the size of the whole yard, and more. This way, the cleaners will have an idea of the task at hand, allowing them to give you more accurate quotations. Hope this helps!

Posted by Elphinstone's Army 20 November, 2017 10:10

MargaretLander, you take today's prize for the most serendipitous 'browsing'

Posted by Mum_in_ED 22 November, 2017 14:34

Used Barney Rubble Waste removal services today.
Called him yesterday and it was promptly cleared at 09.00 this morning.
Hassle free, prompt and friendly.

Posted by scott.garnet 22 December, 2017 10:11

I have used RubbishMan Ltd. [rubbishman.co.uk] twice, once to clean out our old broken items from our basement and once to take construction/carpet items we removed. So if you need rubbish collections I highly recommend this company! They charge by volume and their prices are quite reasonable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:12:22:10:13:19 by scott.garnet.

Posted by mrusher January 05, 06:13PM

I recently moved into a flat in Forest Hill and have a load of rubbish that needs bagging up and collecting. Could you do this?

Very Best
Mark

Posted by F.A waste January 05, 06:49PM

Hello
I can do this job for you
Please give me call on 07511013592 f.a waste

Posted by alyson_s January 13, 09:16AM

Barney came and dismantled and disposed of our old shed this morning - we got several quotes for the job, he was the cheapest and did a great job. Turned up on time, took down the shed and disposed of it within 20 minutes! Left the garden nice and tidy, even swept up a load of leaves for us. Very happy to recommend and will be calling again next time we have a clearout smiling smiley

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum