Dulwich Hamlet

Well we enjoyed another win from Dulwich Hamlet yesterday over Chipstead. It was a bit edgy and close especially in the 2nd half...but DH got there in the end and won 2-1!

Now Dulwich Hamlet are on level points with Maidstone and with 6 games to go...its all to play for Dulwich Hamlet!

The next home game, is against Walton Casuals on Saturday 13th April; Kick off at 3pm!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Indeed. I went for the first time in too long on Saturday with my daughter, and intend to make a regular thing of it. Some quality players in the team, and a much higher level than 10 years ago, when the most entertaining thing was betting on how many times the ball would be kicked over the fence.

After the thrills of last season, I thought this season would be consolidation at best. But the whole Hamlet experience has got better. The team is punching well above what you'd expect given how cash-strapped the club is. The quality of football play is top notch (harrow's manager said at this level he'd never seen football played like Hamlet play). And the atmosphere is superb: Friendly, noisy, mad

We are very lucky to have such a club.