Spring babies club (due March/Apr/May 2012)

Hi mummys to be

I have 5 weeks left and its rather scarey now

If anyone still have nappies to buy and is opting for the Eco friendly desposible ones i have 10 packs for sale

there are 26 in a pack size 1 they retail from 4.29 upwards and i am selling for ?3.50 or 2 for ?6.00

they are called naturecare baby nappies ECo friendly

pm me if you would like to buy

Thanks

Hollie

good luck to thoes who are due now :)

Hi there

Just wanted to say how sorry i am to hear you were mugged. How low to target a heavily pregnant woman on crutches. We met at the first meet up at the garden way back when - im due Wednesday and feeling very creaky and tired. Hope you bearing up. K x midivydale Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hey all,

> i hope you are all well and like tupps and lochie

> i am afraid as due date gets closer i am getting

> more uncomfortable by the day. Looking forwars to

> seeing you all "on the other side".

> Also ladies stay safe, i was mugged last sunday in

> broad daylight at nine months pregnant when on

> crutches - so stay safe.

> Cant wait to hear about the next few arrivals and

> to see them all.

> Caroline x

Hi there,

Just caught up on forum news.. i can't believe the first baby has arrived already. Huge congratulations!

I also can't believe someone was cheeky enough to mug a pregnant lady in broad daylight. I hope you're ok Caroline.

We've just got back from a quick holiday but with hindsight I wouldn't recommend taking a long flight at 34 weeks!

Would love to join you on 29th for drinks and 3rd for brunch.

See you soon

Laura xx

Caroline so sorry to hear you were mugged, hope you and the baby are ok? what utter gits some people are. Is there anything I can do to help you?

Rebecca congrats on the arrival of baby Sam that is great news! Hope you guys are getting all settled in together.

Rhian thanks for organising 29 at EDT - my hubby and i hope to be there, see you all then.

Rosie xx

Congratulations Rebecca! It?s really exciting news!

I am not due until 9 May, but definitely starting to nest, as have been out shopping and buying lots of things for the new baby, even though we have all the staff from our from first baby.

It is absolutely awful that someone mugged a pregnant lady. Caroline, where did it happen?

I will not make it for drinks on 29th as hubby working late and I have to babysit, breakfast on 3 March sounds good though, yam yam!

Sasha

Hello

Unfortunately I cant make breakfast on saturday, but my partner and I are going to try and make drinks tomorrow.

Congratulations Rebecca on the first Spring Baby - fantastic news!

Sorry to hear about your mugging Caroline - that's awful!

Hope everyone's doing ok....getting close now!

C x

Hi all

See those of you who can make it tomorrow night. I'll book somewhere for Sat (3rd) - will try the Mag again as think they do breakfast on a Saturday. I think I'm the opposite from the others almost due - the nearer the date gets the more I want to go out!

Mary-Jane - if you can come along on 29th to the East Dulwich Tavern at 7.30pm partners too and/or breakfast 10am Sat 3rd (venue TBC).

Jo

Hello,

I'm afraid I can't make tonight now - but should be on for Saturday morning though. I have a midwife appt first thing so hopefully it won't run over. Thanks all the organisers for sorting out venues!

Also - a slightly random request but my work is looking for some mum's to take part in a focus group next Tuesday 6th March and I wondered if anyone knew anyone - a ?30 cash incentive for attendees. Required: Mums with a child under three to attend the group from 6.30-8.30pm, in London Bridge. We?re looking for mums to come on their own, rather than bringing their children. ?30 incenctive ? anyone interested should contact [email protected] or call 020 7403 2230.

Melissa x

Just rang The Mag but they don't open til 11am and think 10am works for us so will try another place and post up later today.

Think only 8 of us have said we're coming so could go for a smaller place than usual - book for 10am 10 people.

Coming:

Jo

Hollie

Emma

Rebecca and baby Sam!

Lucy

Laura

Sasha

Melissa

Hiya ,

I am going to arrange a First aid course and need 14 other people to attend it is 5 hours long helping you to become more confident in first aid for baby and child

this is perfect for parents and nanny/childminders

your little ones safety is your priority but would you no what to do if your child was involved in a accedent ?

this course covers

Dealing with an emergency

unconsciousness (breathing an not breathing)

choking

bleeding

burns

sprains

seizures

head injuries

swallowing harmful substances

drowing

raised temperature

meningitis

allergic reactions

diarrhoea

vomiting

where to go to get help

i am going to arrange this for a weekday or weekend in may and it will be held in south norward and i will provided snacks , nibbles and drinks

The date is to be comfirmd once i get intrested people and if people could tell me what days suit them best

it will be ?40 per person and you will get a certificate at the end (perfect for carers)

if there are more than 14 people intrested i may hold one during the week and one at the weekend so please let me no what suits you best

Hollie

PLEASE PM ME WITH CONTACT NUMBERS AND PREFERED SLOT (W/E OR W/D)

Hi ladies and bumps,

EDT is confirmed for 7.30pm under Rhian Dennis. In case your other half is interested (or perhaps you are?) I checked and they will be showing the England v Holland friendly match, but the screens won't be directly visible form our area. Hopefully this will provide a good compromise - they won't be distracted by the match, but can pop and watch from time to time if they are keen.

Looking forward to seeing you later,

Rhi

x

Hi ladies

I am a bit late to this party (I'm due on Monday!) but I've only just found out about this club. My hubby and I live in Denmark Hill and are relatively new to the area so we'd love to hear about any social events. As I may (hopefully) be giving birth this weekend it's probably more likely that we'd come along once the baby has been born. I hope that's ok.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and hope everyone's pregnancies are going well! Good luck if any of you are due in the next few days, like me.

Thanks,

Louise

Hi ladies

Just to let you know that our little man, also called Sam!, arrived safely this morning. 2 weeks early but 8 lbs 5 so glad I didn't go much further! He looks just like his big brother.

C section definitely easier 2nd time round and getting great care.

Can't wait to introduce him to you all.

Jenny

Xxx