Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Sounds good - I should be able to make it as well. I may or may not have my 2 year old with me.

If anyone can make it earlier, I can be in the park from 9.15! (I would also need to leave at 11.30 for school pick up)

X Pauline

Dear Mums-to-be of Spring Babies

Please join us for an informal, drop-in Pregnancy Group in Peckham Rye Park at the Children's Playroom.

(The old 1 o'clock club next to the Cafe). Run by Kings College Hospital Midwives and Ivydale Children's Centre.

Mondays, 11.30-1pm (term time only).

An opportunity to meet other mums-to-be and chat to the midwives in a relaxed environment. Feel free to bring your maternity notes if you have specific questions about your situation.

For more information call Anna on 07891 468667 or just turn up. Look forward to seeing you there. Welcome from any stage of pregnancy. Children also welcome.

Hello there everyone,

I've only just moved to the East Dulwich area so have just found this forum today and was chuffed to see a thread for first time mums :). I'm due on the 1st May - still teaching full time and beginning to struggle staying enthusiastic on my feet now, but would love to meet some other first time mums expecting spring babies as I literally don't know anyone.

If anything is being arranged I'd be very keen to meet. Hoping all mums to be are doing well. Look forward to hearing from you :)

B x

Hello Spring Babies Ladies, looks like there's a meet up this week, and I'd like to let my wife know, she's due April 22nd, but hasn't been in ED long, and we were out of London for the Feb meet up, so she would like to come and say hello and meet some of you this time. But before I pack her off, I'm just checking I've understood it right and you're on for 10:30 this Wednesday 13th in the cafe in Dulwich Park? Many thanks, Dave.

Hi

This group sounds great and would love to come to a meet up. Not able to come in the week until the maternity leave begins at Easter .

I know how you feel B I'm still teaching full time and also due 1st may.

Look forward to meeting some other new mums in the area . Hannah

Hummm - with so many cancellations I'm wondering if this is still on? Is anyone actually coming? My son and I are down with colds and coughs (like the rest of London it appears!) but would show up for a little while if we are guaranteed there will also be others!

Hope everyone gets better, at least there is a bit of sunshine out there today!

X