Recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening

rosiegracex

Saied has just finished to revamp the garden for the spring/summer. Over two days he has moved outside and treated a large potted lemon tree, digged out some plants from the raised beds and repotted, sourced and planted new flowers and herbs, cut back shrubs etc... All well done and i am a returning happy customer.

This is another recommendation for Saied. We highly recommend the services of Saied as he totally revamped our garden. We just purchased a house which had a 90-100ft garden that needed a lot of love. We read the numerous recommendations on the forum and decided to give him a ring to have a look and give us a quote. His calendar was full, as expected, but he managed to squeeze a week to have the work done at a reasonable quote. We then changed our minds the week before and decide to get rid of the wood decking done by the previous owner, to which he happily obliged, even though it caused the job to run over a 2 additional days. Saied and his colleague managed to clear over 11 tons of rubbish, decking, big boulders of concrete and asbestos that was buried in our garden by the previous owner. He took the pain to get rid of all this because the lawn/plants wouldn?t have grown as a result. We didn?t need to get a skip as he included the rubbish removal in his quote, a massive saving given the unexpected amount of junk. In addition, he built borders at the bottom of the fence to prevent foxes from getting into the garden from under the fence, laid a new lawn, planted flowers (he selected a variety of perennials/climbers to our budget), a herb patch and an apple tree as well as preparing the grounds for a shed to be put up at the back of the property. He worked in a clean, efficient and timely manner and the outcome far exceeded anything we would have expected. What makes working with Saied a delight is the passion and pride he takes in his work coupled with genuine courteousness. If you have garden that needs looking after or some expert advice to be given, look no further than Saied.

• 2 weeks later...
And another recommendation for Saied - he is just completing work on my garden which needed a lot of attention having been very neglected over the last couple of years. He has removed all the ivy, weeds, re-dug all the beds, and is just about to start planting out. All achieved in four days (would have taken me about a year). As an addition, when I mentioned I would quite likc to grow some vegetables, he made a raised bed. He is incredibly tidy, removed all the garden rubbish, and is extremely polite and considerate. As a bonus he also gave my dog lots of attention. I can't recommend him too highly.

Saied and his team are doing our garden at the moment and it's going v well- Saied and his guys are very knowledgeable, helpful, easy to work with and determined to make the garden lovely. He's competitively priced too and always helpful with clever ways to save on cost.

Hi,

I wanted to leave a whole-hearted recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening. - Saeid and his team are doing an excellent job transforming our garden. They are hard working, reliable and know what they are doing. You definitely get value for money!

If you need work done in your garden, I would suggest you contact Saeid (also check out his Facebook page for examples of his work: https://www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening).

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Our garden is now finished! Saied and his team did a wonderful job, hard working, practical, knowledgeable, communicative and creative too. For the first time I can actually say I enjoyed having work done to our house and they were a pleasure to have around. If you want any photos of the final garden I'm happy for viewers to PM me.

I would definitely recommend Saied. He got to grips with our heavily overgrown garden and has quickly brought it back to a stage where we can think about what we want to plant. He also fixed our fence posts and helped source labourers to re-lay a patio. He is great to have around, insightful and full of good ideas. He is also very busy which is testament to his good reputation

Well I would not recommend Saied.I messaged him a few weeks ago - he saw & read my message & never replied to it.I also think it's very weird how he has copied & pasted 'other's' recommendations throughout this thread so many times, very odd.

Dear Callie

I don't know who you are and I also do not understand why put a negative word on my thread.

I have not worked for you and I find that strange.

I get many calls and messages but can not respond to all.

My work is very serious and my recommendations are all from hard work gained.

I have complained to the admin team.

Saeid's working on my garden at the moment - no easy task as it's over 60ft of trees and weeds. He's made great progress in just two days, is very prompt and has given me lots of other advice and ideas for what to do with the garden after it's been cleared. Very happy with his work.

• 2 weeks later...

A nicer, harder working gardener you won't find.

Once again Saied came back to our small garden and straightened it out. He made light work of a huge hedge and replanted and shaped and weeded. Before I knew it it's looking lovely again and 8 huge bags of garden waste are sitting out front.

We're in our second year now of him looking after our garden and I still thoroughly recommend him!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Saied did our garden last year and turned a mess of a garden into a beautiful relaxing garden. He has been back this year to do a tidy up and again did a great job. I don't know a lot about gardening but I have neighbours who do and they've commented on how well trees have been pruned, etc. Saied is exceptionally hard working and a very nice person to have round. I would highly recommend him.

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Saied!!

We have a small front garden and the difference in one day is fantastic. Saied is incredibly knowledgable and a pleasure to deal with.

He listened to everything we suggested over and above what we expected.

If you are looking for a gardener you can stop now and call him.

A recommendation for Saied of Eco Gardening. He cut back some very overgrown tree plants, including a nightmare rose, taking up it's root. Saied sourced and found plants I liked, taking care to plant them in right soil, sun etc. The garden looks very lovely and it has come together. He knows a lot about plants and is able to offer advice on plant care. I now how to take special care not to kill it by not watering it enough!

• 4 weeks later...

Saied recently did some gardening work for me. He prepared the soil adding topsoil and digging it all in and then sourced very good quality herbs and flowers for me.

I am very pleased with the result and would definately recommend him.

I wholeheartedly recommend Saied - he was very professional and went far beyond our expectations. 4 weeks ago (July 2015) he dug out deep grown weeds in the front and back gardens and returned both to a tidy condition - all in a single day! I've recently moved into a new house and will shortly give Saied a call to help get rid of the weed choked grass

• 2 weeks later...
Saeid just finished his second stint with us, getting our garden back into shape. It looks fantastic. He worked for 10 days during which he relaid decking, planted c.60 plants, repaired fencing, returfed the lawn and cleared waste. Very happy with the result

Saied's worked in my garden previously and came back to create a mini allotment for me. He prepared the ground, built raised beds, enriched the soil with compost and organic manure, sourced and planted a variety of herbs and also some shrubs for a shady border. He also sourced and planted a cherry tree after researching the right type of tree for size of the garden. He's ordered a few more fruit trees and will be back to plant in October when they become available. He worked very hard over three days and did a fantastic job and I am thrilled with the results! Saied is very knowledgeable, patient, flexible and a very kind and lovely person. Thank you so much Saied and see you soon!

• 2 weeks later...
I cannot recommend Saied highly enough! His work in my garden has been fantastic. Over the course of just 5 days, Saied has repaired and partly rebuilt my garden shed, sanded and stained my decking, painted the shed and my back wall, cut down an apple tree (using the wood to create a beautiful natural border for the plant bed) and cleared away an enormous amount of weeds and overgrown bushes and plants from the bed, freeing it up ready for a low maintenance and pretty garden bed! Throughout his work, Saied was friendly, patient, polite, helpful and incredibly hard working. I am already reaping the benefits of what he has already done in the garden (allowing me to enjoy rather than dread going out into it!) and I will be asking him to do more work next year. Thank you Saied!