The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation

Mrs Tinks

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Steve. My washing machine started leaking when doing the first post-holiday load over the weekend, he's fixed it really quickly and at no cost above his call out charge, as just needed a simple solution. Great & honest service, highly recommended.

Called Steve at about 3pm this afternoon and he happened to be in the area and offered to come round immediately, which he did. Fast, efficient and friendly, diagnosed the problem really quickly. Definitely recommend

• 2 weeks later...
At 9 months pregnant the washing machine leaking all over the floor was not the most welcome of sights! After reading recommendations on EDF I gave Steve a call and he was fantastic! He knew what the problem was straight away, and after speedily ordering a new part was over in a few days and had the machine fixed and working within the hour. From start to finish Steve was professional, efficient and friendly - and the price was extremely reasonable. An all round great service - I would not hesitate to recommend Steve/spin doctor!

I have mentioned Steve the Spin Doctor on here before. The man is a MAGICIAN! He came promptly. Diagnosed the problem quickly, dealt with it within 10 minutes and all for his very reasonable call-out charge. I experience him as such a good and honest guy too. Steve, thank you SO much.

To echo what I and others have said before, I would not hesitate to recommend Steve the Magici... err...I meant Spin Doctor. (tu)

Need to put my oar in here too - fantastic tradesperson! He diagnosed the problem over the phone and went onto explain why it wouldn't be worth the cost for him to come out and then get the part installed for my VERY old washer dryer.

It is rare to find such a genuine person willing to help his community in this instance without even charge!

Have now got a brand new one on the way - but if i ever need any help with any appliance - The Spin Doctor will be the first person i call.

Adding my voice to the recommendations for Steve, the Spin Doctor. Spoke to him this morning, he'd been and gone by 4pm today. Knew the machine, knew what it needed, all fixed quickly and for a good price. I'd recommend him to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm joining the Spin doctor fan club.

Steve was amazing, I phoned him this week after finding people's recommendation's and he didn't disappoint. He came over two days later on the date I suggested to look at a broken washing machine.

He was excellent, told me exactly what to do and what washing machine I should purchase as there wasn't point in replacing mine, which we thought could be the case.

Highly proficient and extremely helpful.

He will be my immediate phone call with any repairs I need in the future. Exactly the kind of professional I'd be looking for.

Couldn't recommend him enough!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very happy to recommend Spin Doctor Steve. Used him after his name came up twice from local friends after asking for someone to fix my washing machine.

He was friendly, quick and tidy! And very reasonable.

I'd definitely use him again.

And another thumbs up. Steve has just been round to refit my oven door after I took it off to clean and the hinges snapped locked. He came round within 2 hrs of me calling, fitting me in between other jobs. No fuss, job done and he was off like the caped crusader. Brilliant. Thanks Steve

Fantastic. I cannot recommend Steve too highly. He was round in a trice, diagnosed the problem with the dishwasher and sorted. Good advice about not letting my husband turn the machine upside down - as he likes to do! Good price, good service trustworthy and expert. Thanks Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Similar experience to others. Problems with my washing machine. Steve managed to fit me in same day and was very professional, courteous and solved the problem quickly and efficiently. Excellent service.

Another thumbs up!!!

Many thanks

Reena