What do you call someone from East Dulwich?

Westie

Strawbs Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Dont worry Brendan I will take her care of

>

> *muscles over to Moos and pushes her over in the

> playground* Stop picking on poor Brendan.. *legs

> it before the 6ft blonde has time to get up and

> follow*

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT (forms circle of one around Moos and Strawbs before deciding to take bets on who will win... Moos - 6-4, Strawbs 3-2 and Brenda odds on favourite)

*hides behind a tree waiting for either the 6ft blonde, SeanMcGabb or the Principal to come and rouse on me* [either one of those is just as frightening]

I reckon I might get away with that push.. *snigger*

mmmm I wonder what I can buy with my spoils at the tuck shop!!?

GOLLY GOSH

This is a rough school / place

Think I will trundle back to old eatonian then, where at least you knew that you were in for a bit of 'fagging', toilet dunking (blue goldfish) and a damn good whipping from the older boys and masters.... none of this modern bullying and common thievery of money that we are getting here now....

(PS Section in bold low key attempt to keep this on topic)

Edited because I forgot the i before e rule !!

I think my thread was Hijacked!

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm quite a fan of East Dilutions - sounds almost scientific, but also quite regal (inspired by Gulliver?)

I also like EDdies, but it does sound a bit like a mothers group of some kind where you can go for a coffee and a hug (appropriate for around here then). Perhaps a little chavvy though. I'm undecided as yet.

I will suggest these to "Er Indoors" and terms will be set - I'm thinking tridents and nets (Gladiatorial is in this season).

Westie Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm quite a fan of East Dilutions - sounds almost

> scientific, but also quite regal (inspired by

> Gulliver?)

Ooh, ooh ooh that was mine!

@ Strawbs - Ptttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(does this make me the skool swot?)

Moos

When I arrived in East Dulwich in 1975 nobody had heard of area, especially not Black Cabbies north of the River. Some outsiders had heard of the Village, but SE22 residents were simply poor relations of their posher SE21 neighbours.

Actually you are all west Peckhamites However,I guess you're all employed and playing these childish games at the expense of your employers? thats what sets you apart.......I don't know where I'm going with this? oh yeah Lordship Lane....doesn't that say it all....wanna fight? meet you on goose green (no not the falklands)B)