Who are you??? a new thread that's not about sport....

charliecharlie

I'm so completely me that I'm sure if someone who knows me in the real world stumbled upon the forum, they would know me by my tone of voice.

That, and my less than imaginative choice of user name, mean that I have to be quite careful what I say!

I'm definitely me and think i come across in my usual garbled manner but not as my forum name describes. Oddly I wasn't aware that chuff was a word for lady bits and now every time I post, I have a picture of myself as a sort of burger with legs in my head.

Hope nobody else thinks same.

Chuff

Strawbs Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I am definitely me.. cant stand it when peeps take

> on a more brave or aggressive persona just because

> they are behind a screen..

Hope I did not give the wrong impression(!)

even though I said I was a 4. I do naturally have a bit of a minx-ish streak, was always getting into trouble at school for making people laugh in class and I guess that trait has never really gone away, so probably just me online and in person

4. is 3. as (in me) they are one!

I'm me, only uncensored by embarassment -

those rants that I wouldn't necessarily unload in person I feel I can let-fly on here. Or at least that was forum-me. Oddly, now I've got to know people in person, I don't have that comfortable anonimity anymore, so I'm starting to feel like censoring myself again.

I'm laryier on here than I am in real life...and also nothing like "I thought you'd be" in real life according to someone on Friday....which 'i think' was a complement to the offline me but a bleedin' insult to online me :)) :-S (6)

actually ???? I think that someone was me... but horrors, in hindsight think I had muddled your online persona with someone else's....(not now going to put my foot in any further and name names here!!!) think I mentioned "rough-tough and like satan incarnate" in what was meant to be a jokey way.

How totally totally daft and rude on my first EDF drinks!! foot in first, typical me!!! was not meant in anyway to be a bleedin' insult to the online you, though thinking back (ops ops ops and ops) I can see that you might have taken it that way, hope I am forgiven:-$