"Bigbadwolf's" reply

Ladymuck

So are some people here saying that messages wanting someone (in the public eye) to be beaten to death and gang raping their dad is socially acceptable? Oh, and let's not forget spoon feeding them cold sick whilst it's done.

Personally I'd rather not read that on a forum about East Dulwich, a sicko forum maybe, but not on here.

[edited once]

Mark Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Ladymuck Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > do you have any objection to my posting BBW's

> email address here?

>

> Yes, if people want it they can PM you.

My Dear LadyM, please PM me with BBW's email address lest East Dulwich collapses into a black hole of iniquity.

HAL9000 Wrote:

> mindyourownbusiness44@gmail

I've received BBW's email address from Ladymuck - thanks.

I'm just following up my own post to say that my reconstruction above is not accurate enough to warrant any attempt to contact BBW on that address or a variation thereof. However, I'd be happy to pass on the genuine article via PM on request.

Mark Wrote:

> Ladymuck Wrote:

> -----

> > do you have any objection to my posting BBW's

> email address here?

>

> Yes, if people want it they can PM you.

I agree with Mark, PMs and email shouldn't be copied onto the forum (as we have seen happen here in the past) even IF BBW has given LM permission to. LM is a sensible person and i don't think would do that off her own head. She seems to have become BBW's PA. Get out whilst you can LM. :) hope this helps.

karter Wrote:

> I agree with Mark, PMs and email shouldn't be

> copied onto the forum...LM is a sensible person and i don't think

> would do that off her own head. She seems to have

> become BBW's PA.

Why thank you Karter.

In fact, as of today, please find below a list of charges in respect of administrative duties on behalf of BBW:

- message forwarding service: ?50 per message

- supply of email address: ?30

- supply of copy of "removed" post: ?50,000

- supply of copy of "removed" post bearing BBW's signature: ?100,000,000.

Please note that the above prices are exclusive of VAT. Rates are non-negotiable and no refunds will be issued. The Sale of Goods Act does not apply to merchandise of this nature. Moreover, no liability will be accepted in the event of any offence being caused.

louisiana Wrote:

> daizie Wrote:

> -----

> > lol, personally i would seriously 'question'

> the

> > fragile mental state of the offended people.

>

> I'm with you there Daizie. It's the whole Mary

> Whitehouse thing. If a person is easily offended,

> they should probably be tucked up in bed with a

> nice cup of cocoa.

Now these comments are really rather disturbing. You clearly have no comprehension of the types of things BBW was saying or doing on this forum. Yes he was funny on occasion and could be charming, but he did not learn from his mistakes and he could be incredibly threatening and graphic with it. I did not take kindly at all to being told when I had been in Dulwich Park with my children, because he recognised them from some photos off my blog, or being told by him that he had worked out who my husband was or had a photo of me he had tracked down on flickr from my husbands photo stream (it wasn't us thank God). BBW had no boundaries and had no idea of socially acceptable behaviour.

I have been warned several times by admin, and I believe that I have subsequently tried to behave myself appropriately. BBW was an immature boy who behaved in a chaotic and threatening, stalkerish manner. He spoiled the culture on this forum, and I am relieved that he is gone.

HAL9000 Wrote:

...However, I'd be happy to

> pass on the genuine article via PM on request.

Thanks for that HAL9000 - I could do with some assistance...I am absolutely inundated with various requests for BBW, to the extent that I am now seeking to hire an assistant. I am unable to offer a salary at present (as I've just started up). However, I can offer 10% commission on each signed and unsigned copy of "removed post" sold...which, you will agree, is not wholly ungenerous.

Would you like the job? Oh, and I'll throw in a signed copy...though stock is getting low...

(*leaves for the printers*)

So... let's get this straight.

Half the forum wants to shag the other half. The other half of the forum wants to fight the other half.*

It's all going to the dogs, to the dogs I tell you.

*well, if you're so clever, you do the maths.

Anna, finally we've been distinguished!

I for one am very excited, having for my entire Forum career been taken either for yourself or Mr. David Carnell. Both remarkably flattering comparisons but I feel it's time I struck out on my own.

However, we can do swapsies if you'd prefer to be the lover, I feel I could be the fighter.