> -----

> > daizie Wrote:

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> > -----

> > > lol, personally i would seriously 'question'

> > the

> > > fragile mental state of the offended people.

> >

> > I'm with you there Daizie. It's the whole Mary

> > Whitehouse thing. If a person is easily

> offended,

> > they should probably be tucked up in bed with a

> > nice cup of cocoa.

>

>

> Now these comments are really rather disturbing.

> You clearly have no comprehension of the types of

> things BBW was saying or doing on this forum. Yes

> he was funny on occasion and could be charming,

> but he did not learn from his mistakes and he

> could be incredibly threatening and graphic with

> it. I did not take kindly at all to being told

> when I had been in Dulwich Park with my children,

> because he recognised them from some photos off my

> blog, or being told by him that he had worked out

> who my husband was or had a photo of me he had

> tracked down on flickr from my husbands photo

> stream (it wasn't us thank God). BBW had no

> boundaries and had no idea of socially acceptable

> behaviour.

>

> I have been warned several times by admin, and I

> believe that I have subsequently tried to behave

> myself appropriately. BBW was an immature boy who

> behaved in a chaotic and threatening, stalkerish

> manner. He spoiled the culture on this forum, and

> I am relieved that he is gone.

Um, so Mary Whitehouse and bed and cocoa is disturbing? But flirting with the stalker is not? I'm glad you've got your priorities sorted DM!

Louisiana wrote

> Um, so Mary Whitehouse and bed and cocoa is

> disturbing? But flirting with the stalker is not?

> I'm glad you've got your priorities sorted DM!

That was a long time before he started harassing me. So you are saying that anyone who flirts is asking to be harassed and stalked are you? Nice!

Keep up sweetie, drifting to sleep with your milky drink are you?

Dm seems really freaked out by the whole stalker thing which is a shame, but if you put all your stuff up on-line ie twitter facebook etc then people will follow the links and go look at them won't they?? Whilst stalking is not acceptable leaving your self open to it may not be the best idea, its the price to pay for being famous isn't it? You haven't made it big on twitter etc till you have had a stalker, I can't wait for the day I get one of ladymucks crocs through the post then and only then will I feel like I have made it!!

hugs

BBW came up to me in a shop and said he knew who I was because he had tracked me down from the ED forum to my Facebook page.

It made me feel quite uncomfortable as I haven't posted the Facebook link anywhere and nor is my surname anywhere on the forum, so he must have gone to a lot of trouble to do it.

I think it's rather strange behaviour to go to such lengths to find out about someone you haven't even met, and I'm with dulwichmum on this one.

iaineasy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> just forget to hit the sign button sometimes,

> besides it goes without saying!

This may be of interest, for remote hugging: http://www.cutecircuit.com/projects/wearables/thehugshirt

Oh, and let me save the oddballs the trouble, coz it's all out there anyway... http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=515658688

Oh I am with Dulwich mum its spooky no doubt, but it is kind of a sign of the digital age we live in that this sort of thing can happen, I suppose I was trying to make light of it to cheer the conversation up just a little( maybe slightly ill advisedly), after all weird as you may think it, he never harmed anyone did he? Some people just collect facebook freinds and will look everyone up on there.

loving the cute circuit link techno hugs for the hips.

To be fair to BBW, there have been loads of photos of drinks nights put up on here, all he had to do was go to one forumites' FB page, and it would have been very easy to find loads of other forumites. I admit, and have posted here previously, that I thought it was a bit weird, but to be honest, I don't think there has ever been any harm meant, I just question why BBW told peole so much, that is what made people unnearved.

I have been pointed in the direction of forumites FB pages, by other forumites, so it is not exclusive to BBW whatever you think.

I actually bump in to BBW around Sydenham/Forest Hill, and I think he's a nice lad. That is not to say for a second, that I support everything he's ever written on here, but I am starting to feel almost defensive of him, now that everyone is queueing up for a pop, when basically they have upset people on here in the past themselves. That doesn't appeal to my sense of fairness.