Crime in Dulwich (Lounged)

panama

Michael Palaeologus Wrote:

>

> Where is this drugs field in Brixton? Many people

> will want to know.

>

When I lived over Windrush Square it used to be there. ED hasn't got anything on two shootings on my doorstep in 6 months. We're just Brixton wanabees.

Its a shame how many people feel the need to post stupid and childish messages regarding a important issue.

Now for all the ignorant people and those that live in a timeless bubble.

I never read Viz Magazine found it childish much preferred reading 200AD when i was younger.

Now, As robbers are known to police they are stopped reguarly by the police in their own areas so in order to carry on with their robberies they..............wait for it.....go to a area where they are not known and carry out their robberies.

Very hard to believe i am sure but common sense dictates the truth.

To those that have expressed a desire to case my home, feel free but if i see you doing it be ready for some confrontation

and saying things in that manner in the first place are likely to get you in trouble with the authorities.

So please refrain from any unecessary comments.

Panama I don't agree with many of the things you stated, certainly capital punishment hasn't made the United States a safer place. The point is don't ever bother starting a thread about crime in Dulwich. The debate always descends into the abyss. What you must remember is that most contributors on this forum would be perfectly at home in the Question Time audience.

Personally, I always think not a bad judge of intelligence is if people can see and distinguish the difference between what they think/feel and facts, these are often not the same and I tend to feel that those that put their subjective opinion feelings up as facts are a bit dumb...but clearly that is my feeling rather than a fact.

Beer O'Clock yet?