Cat owners, be alert.

singalto

Was the recent news of a fox being found shot through the head with a bolt (amazingly he has been treated and survived), thought to be related? That would explain how a fox or cat could be caught, and why the suspect would want to mutilate it (hide the evidence of the bolt?). They know the specific area in which the fox was shot. Not sure if that helps or hinders the overall investigation, or if it's just another sad mental case. :-/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-35711506

Millhaven Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> titch juicy Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Thank goodness for that!

>

>

>

> Well let's not count our chickens just yet.

But she's solved it. Hurray, she's a hero!

boswell Wrote:

> The situation as a whole isn't funny but that

> article is (and I say this as someone who is

> unhealthily obsessed with their cats and quite

> concerned about their safety now, hence the

> constant checking of this thread).

Exactly right. I didn't post the link due to it being amusing but because as a pet owner and therefore having an interest in the case, I thought it was an interesting twist.

Though I do take the article and the alleged psychic's claims with a large dose of industrial strength salt, we'll be laughing on the other side of our faces if it were to lead to an arrest.

lilolil Wrote:

> Is anyone missing a tabby cat in the Chadwick Road

> area of Peckham?

> SNARL have posted on their Facebook page of a

> possible incident this morning. The police have

> the registration number of the car involved.

There is a tabby cat missing where I live (SE15) which is close to Chadwick Road wonder if its the same one.

my own cat is also missing has been for 3 weeks now. Also another cat which looks very similiar to mine has also gone missing around the same time :-(

singalto Wrote:

> ellyblue, have o

> You put a message and photo of yours on the lost

> and found section of EDF? You can also ask Snarl

> to post it..

No but I will do. Thank you

I could be wrong but I understand this has been investigated by RSPCA and they believe foxes responsible for most 'attacks'. Would certainly explain the huge number of reported incidents. I understand some media outlets have had this pointed to them but can't resist 'Croydon Cat Killer' headlines.