Attack - Oglander Road (at the beginning of October)

Blue10

I've never done this before but I just wanted to write a quick note. I am a 27 year old women and was attacked on Oglander Road early one evening last week by three young girls carrying a weapon. The matter is now with the police but I just wanted to highlight the fact that despite my cries for help, no one called the police or intervened. I know it's scary but we really do need to stick together if we want to maintain ED as an area with a strong community spirit.

mockney piers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sorry to hear that Blue, hope you're ok.

> It sounds suspiciously like it could be the same

> girls; if they're stupid enough to be repeating

> their crimes in the same area then let's hope it's

> not long before they're caught.

Here. Here.

Blue just to echo others' sentiments. Glad you're ok, there really is no excuse.

Fractionater - without trying to hijack the thread there are different forms of rap music so please don't label an entire genre. Also, in my yoof I listened to stuff far worse than what I hear being played nowadays however it didn't suddenly make into an OG (Original Gangster). The issues are a bit more complex than that but often relate to discipline and supervision of one's own children. occassiolly they are sometimes just nasty so and so's.

Blue hope you get better soon.

I am really glad this thread has been started.

These three girls seem to be causing a great deal of trouble in ED and I think it is really important we all keep our eyes peeled.

It does concern me because I have always felt so comfortable walking around ED after dark. I am not too sure how comfortable I would feel with my sister doing then same heaving heard Blue's story.

Blue - hope you feel better soon.

I am really glad this thread has been started.

These three girls seem to be causing a great deal of trouble in ED and I think it is really important we all keep our eyes peeled.

It does concern me because I have always felt so comfortable walking around ED after dark. I am not too sure how comfortable I would feel with my sister doing then same heaving heard Blue's story.

Blue - hope you feel better

seanmlow Wrote:

> I am really glad this thread has been started.

>

> These three girls seem to be causing a great deal

> of trouble in ED and I think it is really

> important we all keep our eyes peeled.

>

>

there's nothing to suggest that they were the same girls - this was three girls, one black two asians, the other group was four black - so one in common at most, based on the fact that she was a girl and black

so what are we keeping our eyes peeled for - black and asian girls?

blue - i am very sorry that this incident occurred, i hope that you do not have to suffer any similar misfortune in the future

Pk -

Please don't use my comments as a way of suggesting racism - very offensive and narrow minded indeed.

As I am sure anyone else on this thread can understand, I was suggesting one keep their eyes peeled for ANY groups looking suspicious - black, white, yellow, green, blue, male or female!

seanmlow Wrote:

> Pk -

>

> Please don't use my comments as a way of

> suggesting racism - very offensive and narrow

> minded indeed.

>

> As I am sure anyone else on this thread can

> understand, I was suggesting one keep their eyes

> peeled for ANY groups looking suspicious - black,

> white, yellow, green, blue, male or female!

not suggesting racism, just that it doesn't seem that these girls are the same girls as those involved in the instance on north cross road - (which it does seem that you and others on the thread were suggesting)

seanmlow Wrote:

> Pk -

>

> Please don't use my comments as a way of

> suggesting racism - very offensive and narrow

> minded indeed.

>

> As I am sure anyone else on this thread can

> understand, I was suggesting one keep their eyes

> peeled for ANY groups looking suspicious - black,

> white, yellow, green, blue, male or female!

Blue? Blue was the victim, you fool!