Winter babies club (due Dec 2011, Jan/Feb 2012)

It was lovely to meet you all on Tuesday. Thanks, Caroline and Anna for arranging.

And thank you so much Caroline for posting the link to 'Best pieces of baby equipment & what was never used' - VERY helpful for an overwhelmed first-timer like me! I'll probably make a summary to make it easier for myself and share it on here, if anyone else can use it or perhaps some of the second/third-timers could add more?

See you soon.

Susan

x

HI all,

Was super to see you all on Tuesday night, and it's great that there are so many of us!!! Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make any Thursdays until the end of October, so it will only be Tuesdays for me for a little while! Have spoken to the hubby about a boy's meet up, so he will probably post something on here for the boys in the next few weeks!

Nicky xx

Hello all,

I've just discovered this thread and am very excited to see there are so many Winter mums-to-be in East Dulwich! We're expecting our first at the beginning of Dec and I would love to join one of the Tuesday gatherings if that's ok? I'll keep an eye out for dates and look forward to meeting you all (at various points) soon.

Tess

PS love the idea of a Dads group, I am officially signing up my hubby as of this post!

hello ladies...

Sorry I missed the meeting last time again (!!) but had to rush to hospital... :( all good now and really looking forward to seeing you all this Thursday. The more regular meetings sounds super!

See you all soon :)

Di

Hi ladies,

Hi Ladies and bumps,

I've recently had a baby (well in May so she's 18 weeks old now!) and I've just started a new Mummy beauty blog with lots of tips to help you get through the first few months. It's called www.mummyliciousbeauty.co.uk, and it'd be great if you could check it out. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancies, you're in for the most amazing time, being a new Mum is fab!

Rachel X

Hi ladies and bumps,

I'm a local Mum who has recently had a baby girl (well 18 weeks ago now!)and I've just launched a new beauty blog for Mums and bumps. It's called www.mummyliciousbeauty.co.uk - so do have a little read. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancies, you've got the most amazing time ahead of you! Rachel x

Hi all. Saffron here - just joining this thread. Due with second baby 20th Feb, have Molly 19 months.. Just moved to the area too so up for meeting more mums. Can't make tonight but hopefully will get along to a do soon.. Work Mon-Weds and prob will finish at Xmas.. Laters!

Hi ladies

I can't make tonight, but am assuming that we'll do Gowlett next Tuesday, for which I will definitely be having pizza this time, as they looked awesome! Cn't believe I ate first last time!

Have fun tonight and look forward to catch up / talking to more of you next week.

Hannah x

Hello ladies,

I have had a hugely stressful week and have decided I just need to curl up with a book tonight. Hope you have a terrific meeting tonight.

As for Tuesday - I can't make it - but I know Mikandnik is hoping to be there and HannahKT has clearly already got her pizza order ready - so I have reserve da table in the same place as last time from 7pm - in the corner to your right hand side as you walk in.

And hopefully I will see lots of you on the following Thursday meet.

Caroline x

HI all,

Have a great time tonight. As I think I've mentioned before, I will be unable to do Thursday nights between now and the end of the month as I am involved in the Dulwich Players production of 'Nuts' which is rehearsing every Thursday from now until production on 19th Oct (Yes, that is an unashamed plug - check out www.dulwichplayers.org for more info).

I will, however, be planning to go to the Gowlett every second Tuesday until Nov, so those who can't make it to the Actress tonight, hopefully I'll see you at the Gowlett next Tuesday. It's great to meet so many Dulwich Mums, and not feel so much of a freakazoid when I have silly questions! ANd Hannah, yes the pizza is delicious!

Cheers cherubs

Nicky xx

Hi all

Tonight, I have to visit my Grandma who has just been taken to hospital, bake a cake for my son's 2nd birthday tomorrow and to top it all off I have just been stung by a bee on my hand which now rather ressembles a small boxing glove. So I won't be able to join tonight although am desperate for a nice (small) glass of wine!

See you next Tues.

L

Hello ladies,

Sorry to add to the numbers of those that can't make tonight, but I'm knackered after an epic week as well as not sleeping very well. I'm definitely going to try and make next Tuesday again- I had a great time last week.

We had our 22 week scan this week and thankfully all seems to be progressing as it should be with mini-tomo. We also found our suspicions were correct because we're expecting a Boy! Very excited to now be planning for the arrival of our little fella.

Hope you all have a great evening and hopefully see some of you next week.

Caroline x

Hi all,

Unfortunately I can't make tomorrow night but I'll be there next Thursday at the Actress.

I hope everyone is doing well. I've got my scan next Monday so might be able to share the sex of the baby with you next Thursday. I am very excited!!!

Sal

Good evening ladies,

I'm really sad to say that I am now not going to be able to make tomorrow night, and won't be free any Tues or Thurs night from now until the 3rd Nov :-( I'm really disappointed... Hope you all have a fab night at the Gowlett tomorrow night, and for the rest of the meet ups. I will be aiming to come to the Actress on Thurs 03rd, so hopefully I will see some of you there. In the meantime, congrats to all the recent scans, and good luck to all those upcoming.

See you all soon

Nicky xx

Hi all,

Tomo, how did I miss that post? A boy!! Congratulations that's exciting news!!

And good luck Sal, I look forward to hearing your good news soon too.

Another successful meet up at the Actress last week welcomed Ruth and D to our 'fold'. What an amazing group we've managed to form and definitely a lot of support for each other in the coming months... Not to mention coffee/gossip and play buddies!!

I'm not going to be able to make tonight. I am so busy at work and Tues are when I do the drive to collect my daughter from her sleepover at grannies!

I will be at the actress next week though so look forward to seeing some of you then.

Nicky- see you on the 3rd.

Have a good week all and good luck for scans etc

Anna x

Hi All,

sorry have to miss tonight also as currently in the middle of having the kitchen refitted- Mr PS and I are off out for dinner together to avoid another microwave/ beans on toast tea. Better now than when little spud arrives...so I keep telling myself anyway. I've also realsied that November Tuesdays I have NCT booked in so will keep a look out for the next Thursday meet up.

Hope everyone is keeping well, can't wait to catch up and see how those bumps are doing

H x

Ooh, is anyone qctually able to make tonight at the Gowlett? I'm not sure there have been any yeses.

My hubby will be home late so I won't get there til 8 at the earliest. Should we cancel it? I don't want to soil Caroline's good name as she made the reservation!

Anyone, anyone? (Ferris Bueller reference)

Hannah x

Hello folks,

Yes - it does seem as if there might be lower numbers than usual - though it looks like Espelli and Tomo are hoping to make it - and others might drop in.

I don't want to upset the pub so I'm going to give them a call and ask them to reserve a table for ten. That way we aren't blocking off a whole area, but if people - particularly those who may not visit this thread but might just have it in their diary - do turn up there is a space for them.

Sorry I can't be there,

Caroline x