Winter babies club (due Dec 2011, Jan/Feb 2012)

Hi Tomo and Mooncake,

I've signed up with Sofie too... my midwife at Oakwood recommended her too.

There is also a continuing group on a Friday afternoon at the Mag where parents who have taken her course can continue to meet each week.

But just to warn you - she only has two places left.

I'm also quite keen on hypnobirthing.

I'm off to Jags tonight to do my first yoga class.

Looking forward to Thursday. I popped in to Green and Blue at the weekend to make sure there's plenty of space for us now there's lots of us!

Hi all,

Looking forward to seeing you all on Thurs. Are you signed up to the course starting on Nov 2? Also, will have a look at your thread on hypnobirthing mooncake as I am also very interested. A friend has given me a CD but no books, so I will also be looking for a good course, so will be interested to hear how everyone gets on

N

Hi All,

I'm expecting my 2nd on the 12th Feb, my 1st turned 2 in June. Would be lovely to meet up one Wednesday, B I have sent you a PM with my email adddress.

All very exciting and great to find the winter babies club!

Gem.

Hi all, I have moved over to the Spring 2012 thread as due in March but its abit empty over there as of yet- so will pop in here and say hello if that is ok? I would have loved to join you on the 25th but I am out of town visting family. I hope I do get the chance to meet with you all soon.

Regards

C

Hi Midivydale,

Just to say - I remembeer the Winter Baby Thread going up and no one writing on it for ages! I think most people wait until their twelve week scan is out of the way - and obviously for a three month period, some people won't even know themselves yet! So fret not - it'll fill up in the future.

C x

hello all!

Not sure if I would belong to the autumn or winter babies club as my due date is 27th Nov but i'm pretty sure they have it wrong and its more like 6 days later according to my dates which are definitely accurate.

Any thoughts?

Anyhow time is approaching and I wanted to see if there are any other 'mums to be' in Dec?

M

Hello everyone

had a great time at the cinema this morning, lovely to see mothercourage and missmack and the little ones again. I shall take mine to another film soon. We even went for pizza afterwards - a proper date!

I have now almost enough people interested in pregnancy yoga to set up a couple of classes.

Those who are interested, will you please email me separately to let me know if you would be keen on the Saturday morning 9.30 am or the Monday evening 6.30 class? Thank you

Please remember that classes are in Camberwell, very close to the swimming pool.

The classes will hopefully start again from 15th September when I get back from Sardinia.

Congratulations to all the new expectant mums who have joined after scans! Exciting.

X

Just to say what an absolutely lovely night I had - it was great we had such a good turnout, with people expecting at all different times along the three months.

And it was so good to put faces to names - I think I remember everyone's names up to Tomo and MissMack1981 - but the other end of the table gets a little more hazy! If it helps others - I was sat next to Anna (MissMack1981) on one side and Nicky of micandnic on the other.

I'm happy to organise another night - it will be great to see how every one's bump is coming on. Perhaps Tuesday September 27th? Would people like to go to Green and Blue again or try somewhere else? Tha Mag sprung to mind as somewhere not too busy as an alternative or The Gowlett which does great pizzas (some people mentioned a yearning for them last night) and is likely to be quite quiet early in the week. Would welcome any other suggestions too.

Naturally any newcomers or people who couldn't make it last night are also more than welcome to join us.

Thank you so much for organising Bellenden Belle, it was a really nice night and lovely to meet so many new people. We need to try and mix it up next time as I'm guilty of not speaking to people at the other end of the table at all.

Mr Pickle has hockey training on Tuesday nights (and Thursday nights - oh how I LOVE the start of the hockey season!), so not sure whether I'd be able to make the 27th or not at this stage, but will work on it!

Pippa

Morning,

Indeed, what a lovely evening! Thanks Bellenden Belle for organising. Was great to put some faces to names and compare notes on pregnancy experiences so far. Thursday 27th works for me, either venue sounds good and can vouch for how good the pizzas are at The Gowlett!

Caroline

Hi all, lovely evening,

Looking forward to next meet up. I will update list of names to include any newer members. But my OCD thought this might also be useful... Huge apologies if I get anything wrong, I can only blame the glass of wine and my baby brain!!!

So from Bellendenbelle to her right as list of the people who made it...

BellendenBelle Caroline. Mikandnik Nik. Mothercourage Emma. Pickle Pippa

Mooncake Sara. Jlai Julia. Tomo Caroline. KT4 Kate. Poppyshores Helen

MillyMoo Sal. Missmack1981 Anna

I really hope I didn't miss anyone out...eek!

And I hope I didn't freak people out with stories!! I know that after our discussions I have upped my bio oil applications and will try to squeeze my pelvic floor whenever I can!! (I bet you're all doing it again now!!)

Have a good bank holiday. Good luck with impending scans and check ups..

Anna x

Oh, such a shame i was working. But glad you all had a lovely time. Tue 27th should work for me as I finish at 8.30. So I hope to see you there. I am going on holiday now, so won't check back in till 14th. I hope you all and the bumps keep well till then.

X

Lovely to meet you all ladies! MissMack, am still giggling about you stretch marks in untold places story - God Forbid!!! Think I'm be able to make the 27th at this stage, and agree with Pickle that I am guilty of hardly talking to anyone down the other end of the table. Will rectify that next time!! Hope all the bumps stay well xx

Hi all, thanks for a brilliant night. It was great to meet you all. I'm now doing my pelvic floor exercises as I'm sat here typing, so thanks for the reminder :)

I'm available on the 27th and look forward to seeing you all again especially to chat with everyone I missed at the other end of the table.

It will be good to see how our bumps have grown when we next meet.

Take care

Sal

Xx

P.S thanks Bellenden Belle for organising our get togethers.

Hi everyone

Thanks for organising this week and next one BB. Was lovely to meet you all but sorry didn't get to speak with everyone. Love your work MissMack...can't quite get my head around remembering real and forum names so sure I'll be looking back at your list a few times!

After our chats have decided I definitely need to do more exercise so will be looking up lane swimming times, haven't properly exercised for last few months, it's going to be hard work!! Oh, and will be starting pelvic floor exercises!

Look forwards to 27th, Kate xx

Hi everyone - I'm gutted to have missed the night out this week. 27 Sep works for me - looking forward to meeting everyone.

For Miss Mack and your fabulous list, my due date is now 24 Jan - Kings moved it (originally 21 Jan) to my midwife's dismay, but I'm pleased as I was induced last time around so even three days feels like more breathing space!

Has anyone done the yoga at Kings and would you recommend it? I know they also do birth rehearsals / hypno birthing, etc?

Vx