New restaurant

We are starting off small but have massive plans to grow as a restaurant within itself...

The Mustard Seed?

We will have exciting wines to either drink in house or take home...

Vin extra-ordinaire?

The menus will be small(at least at first), but will change regularly...

Le petit Bistro?

There won't be an ethnic background in the food...

Cuisine du Monde?

Your description seems quite vague to be honest - what's your mission? what feelings or characteristics do you want people to associate with your restaurant? What's your style? What words will people use to describe your place? What values do you stand for? What other restaurants/businesses/brands do you want to be similar to?

It seems to me like you maybe need to put some time and effort into developing an overall brand for the restaurant, and then a name will follow naturally - or at least having a more developed brand ethos will enable you to put together a better brief which will mean you'll get better name suggestions from this forum. I'm sure there's lots of info online about how to develop a brand.

Not being able to think of a name does suggest a certain lack of imagination.

Let's hope all the available imagination is being saved-up for the food.

Nothing wrong with drumming-up a bit of pre-opening publicity in this manner, but I wouldn't milk it for too long, lest the milk starts to sour.

Apologies to the OP for coming off as hugely patronising; that was not my intention. But I stand by the fact that the description given is very vague and really doesn't give any direction as to the style or branding of this restaurant.

All it says is that the business is starting small and hoping to grow, there will be good food and wine with regularly changing menus, there will be no particular ethnic focus but the food will be made from high quality, well sourced ingredients. All of that sounds brilliant but it's a description that would fit a lot of restaurants and doesn't define anything about the restaurant's character or styling.

It can be difficult to look at your own project objectively, and given that the OP is asking for names on the local forum it's fair to guess that they might not have developed a branding strategy yet. Frankly, my post was a lot more constructive than the others in this thread suggesting names like 'Fellatios' and 'Perineum'.