Brick House

fergusjackson

Yes welcome, I know your product well, and great to see a small local business do well, love following your instagram too, always makes me hungry !

I think you've been very open on here with your plans you'll always get some sort of belligerent comment, it's the Ed forum after all ;)

I've started queueing already

I've bought my BBQ,(and mustard) and W.Rose have agreed a drone-drop of sausages, at the critical time

Remind me again of the opening date ?

*fluffs up sleeping bag, dreams of a slices of 'Peckham Rye'*

(actually, anyone who wins 'Best Loaf in London' with a loaf named 'Peckham Rye' deserves a frikkin medal, in my book anyway)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Fantastic bread (as always and my fav) however coffee was luke warm, staff disorganised (excused as first day) and a great space if you have children and a pushchair as loads of space. Im sticking to Toasted for my coffee as they know their coffee and make it perfectly.

Went this morning. Great, friendly service. The coffee was good, and I had a really lovely avocado on toast too. I can see it's a great space with a buggy too - loads of space between tables. The prices are a bit on the 'ouch' side for some of the stuff, but I would go there for the occasional treat as the bread was delicious.