Best pizza delivery

OK, I am going through a pizza craving, but apart from papa johns (which don't deliver) and Pizza hut (which do but my fiance does not like them) which are the only two I have ever tried in the UK, what is the best pizza delivery in SE22?? Think thin crust over deep pan, but to be honest if it is good I will consider all!

Thanks for your suggestions!

It has to be Firezza - pizza by the 1/4 metre. No other pizza delivery compares.

Thank goodness they sorted out their operational issues - they used to take an hour and a half but seem to always deliver within 45 mins now!

• 3 months later...

I have not heard of this Firezza joint, web site looks flash, looks like they cater for the more pretentious elements in this area. Of the ones I have used my view is this:

half moon herne hill: Complete rubbish. Ordered from these once and was not amused.

Pizza Pan: edible, but not the best.

Speedos: good honest tasty pizza at a good honest price.

Pizza GoGo: my favourite, quality pizza and good service with good meal deals.

eater81 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I have not heard of this Firezza joint, web site

> looks flash, looks like they cater for the more

> pretentious elements in this area.

xxxxxxx

I think they probably cater for the people who like excellent pizza, they are head and shoulders above the others

cacaolat Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Firezza is absolutely the best pizza.....we have

> been very happy with them, except last time they

> delivered cooked ham instead of parma ham, it did

> put us off ordering again for a week, but then

> they are still the best

If the above is spoken in the accent of my Italian friend Morgana, then it makes sense, and I'll take it as a reommendation.

If it's in my half received pronounciation, half cockney git and half American slang, then I balk at it.

I mean you do the the math.

Ssss.