Michael Jackson

????

jimmy two times Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Will everyone feel the same about Gary Glitter

> when he pops his clogs?

No, because he wasn't even in the same sport as MJ, let alone ball park, when it comes to talent. He has also been proven without doubt to be a nonce!

I feel so sorry for all the fans who have forked out for tickets, flights, hotels etc. Big big money has been spent by ordinary people. If they bought their tickets from an agency like Ticketbastard then they will get refunds (minus booking fees - and on a ?75 ticket expect about a ?10 booking fee). I fear that the secondary ticket market might not be so accommodating. All the money spent on flights too - ouch.

I had a friend with premium stage-side tickets for the opening night. I had a ?10 bet with her that it would never happen. I've won my bet but it's a hollow victory (I still want the tenner though).

I'm not that concerned with the big players (02 and the like) who will have lost a shed load of money (they will have insurance anyway), but I think there will be a lot of fans who have reached very deep into their pockets to see their hero and will have nothing to show for it. It's a shame really because they might be put off going to a concert again - and I'm all in favour of people going out more.

Okay, I know after reading this, a lot of you will just think that I am totally naive, but I have never been sure I believed all the allegations about MJ. With Glitter, it's cut and dry, he's a nonce, but MJ, I'm not so sure he was.

Basically, I believe he acted "inappropriately" towards kids (there is no smoke without fire), in a way that an adult never should, but I always wondered if in his world, he was just having fun and playing (in a non sexual way) with them. I think that he was a big kid in a way, and his world was so so far removed from our every day reality, that he probably saw no wrong in having a sleepover with a bunch of kids.

Like I say, I'm sure a lot of you will think "have a word with yourself Keef, he was as guilty as OJ, a dirty peado through and through", and maybe you're all right, but that is just the way I look at it. We'll never really know for sure. I did always think though, that if someone messed with my kid, no amount of money in the world would buy me off!

Anyway, Thriller was an absolute tune, "Wanna be in my gang" wasn't.

Huh! Mark my words Keef, now he's dead they'll be a septic tank full of scum rising to the top of the tabloids front page headlines selling their stories about how they were abused by Michael Jackson and he won't have highly paid lawyers to defend him.

I was saddened to hear the news of his death but not shocked.

I saw him twice in concert and he was a true showman, a great performer and has made some of the best pop songs ever.

There are two sides to MJ ? The weird behaviour, prescription drugs, the surgery, the court cases etc, etc and then there is the music, the dance and his influence on popular culture.

I personally believe that MJ was a very sick individual physically, mentally and morally and for very many reasons. But his legacy has to be his music.