Famous faces

At last I saw a famous person, well actually Sandi Toksvig did literally walk into Treena whilst she was here from Oz but of course being Australian Treena had absolutely NO idea who Sandi was.... However I passed Tracey Barlow in Northcross Road earlier this week, she was with an older woman & looking very smug that people were recognising her... Ahhhh to be famous NOT!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I saw the lovely Lesley Sharpe (you know, the one from that medium drama with Andrew Lincoln and The Full Monty) having a curry on Lordship Lane a while back with her fella who is also an actor but I can't place him. I also saw one of the actors from Waterloo Road with a fellow lady actress I couldn't place either(!) on North Cross Rd

whole cast of lazy town queuing for sweets at the olde wolde chocolate shop in northcross.

Its riddled with 'names' from different branches of 'showbiz'here. You guys only scratched the surface. The one I'd really like to spot is apparantly the fella with the headband in Alien 1. A black shakespearian actor. I have nightmares about that thing.Hope he would assure me its not real if i asked.