Famous faces

I've spoken to her briefly and she's always been very nice. I like her a lot, not seen her "look at me house" - is it really wierd or something? (Although I do agree Jo Brand is cooler, fact).

And yes it was definitely Joanna Page, I didn't know Lesley sharpe was around here.

mixulee Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Jenny Eclair - urgh. Every time I see her hanging

> around generally trying to get noticed my blood

> boils. She's been living off her flukish Perrier

> Comedy Award for two decades writing crap books

> and dull columns as the self-appointed Duchess of

> Camberwell for too many years. Even her "look at

> me" house annoys me. Our other local female

> comedian Jo Brand sh*ts all over her any day. Not

> forgetting of course Sophie from Peep Show's

> Olivia Coleman (who regularly patronises SMBS in

> her kaftan garb).

>>She was the Polish nanny in Brookside inearly 90s<<

Um yes but she has also had two different roles in "Coronation Street", a long run in "Heartbeat" and fairly recently played a bent femme fatale senior cop in "The Bill"...

Saw the Tracey-from-Corrie actress today in SMBS. And, help me out here, there's a bloke who is an actor and looks a bit like Oliver Tobias but has a more-cleft chin, dark hair, tall and broad. I have seen himm around a few times on LL and just can't place him and it's annoying. Anyone know who I mean? Nero

outside the Bishop tonight was a lady, blonde, attractive and in a soap but I can't recall which one. Not Holby, Hollyoaks, Benders and it's really bugging me, does anyone know who she is?

oh, and it wasn't the girl from Castway but similar looking

Nero Wrote:

> > And, help me out here, there's a bloke who is an

> actor and looks a bit like Oliver Tobias but has a

> more-cleft chin, dark hair, tall and broad. I have

> seen himm around a few times on LL and just can't

> place him and it's annoying. Anyone know who I

> mean? Nero

Steve Hartley! Clockhouse regular I think

Charlie Chaplin seems to have occupied several houses of South London. He was born in East Street and a house in Kennington also claims him as a resident. Do we know where in ED he lived? He was involved in a theatre in Camberwell I think.

Louisa Wrote:

> Most of the really famous ED faces (non-soap

> opera) are sadly six feet under.

*digs trench, puts on tin hat and peers over sandbags*

Could you enlighten us a little on this please Louisa? Perhaps mention a few names.