Moos

SeanMacGabhann Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> >

> Don't know you are born Melb... back in my day it

> were all 30 minute load times with the very real

> possibility of it failing on minute 28 -

> grrrrrrrrrr

30 minutes!? Tapes!? Gosh, one would need to plan some time in advance for that.

Moos Wrote:

> Personally, I find it comfortable to sit knees

> together.

>

> I can see why a man wouldn't want to close his

> legs completely. The thing that I find puzzling

> is the menwho sit at a 90-degree plus angle - is

> it really uncomfortable to sit with legs only

> slightly wide?

When wearing lycra I normally go for the full 180 - is this sooo wrong?

The number 40 bus - the recording of that woman with nasal voice announcing at each and every flipping bus stop, "BUS STOPPING AT NEXT BUS STOP, PLEASE STAND CLEAR OF DOORS".

I can't decide if it's 1) her nasal whine, 2) her stating of the utter obvious, or 3) the fact she has omitted a "THE" before "doors" that upsets me the most.

I have not ventured on that bus for over a year now because I used to twitch for hours after hearing her dulcid tones...

why my cat thinks it's ok to stand in front of my computer monitor watching the cursor with it's arse in my face

why it always chucks it down on the school run

why do I always want to eat cake when I know it makes me fat

why do I always find a cold, wet, heavy sponge thing in the kitchen sink and have to squeeze it dry euugh

why is the bloody shoe shop in the village always rammed when I go in there

why are there slugs

oh i have so many that I have become one

Security gaurds in Boots, Fleet Street and Tesco Metro in ED.

I am not a thief, but every time I walk into these shite holes the security guards seem to jump into action and proceed to follow me round the frigging shop.

When I started to follow THEM about the shop they go all hot under the collar. What is it with these people?

Does this happen to anyone else?

MadWorld74 Wrote:

> Security gaurds in Boots, Fleet Street and Tesco

> Metro in ED.

>

> I am not a thief, but every time I walk into these

> shite holes the security guards seem to jump into

> action and proceed to follow me round the frigging

> shop.

> When I started to follow THEM about the shop they

> go all hot under the collar. What is it with these

> people?

>

> Does this happen to anyone else?

Yes Mad World, security always follows me around in Boots. Always. Makes me nervous.

Keef Wrote:

> People that just stop in the middle of the

> pavement for no apparent reason.

Hey, that's me. Careful Keef, I've barely had a chance to recover from that pop you had at the Pixies.

I don't tut people in the supermarket though (God bless Ocado).

The person who brushes their obviously very matted jet black hair in the changing rooms (Fusion every Monday, first thing) and leaves it all over the floor for the rest of us to get tangled up in. Please stop, it?s making me go insane.

Also men who can't cross the road properly.

Deaf parents, who permit their offspring to scream continuously for attention, whilst ignoring their psycho-decibel brats in our supermarket.

People who get on buses and trains and insist on eating pungent food which stinks the whole place out 10 stops after they have left.

People er slobs who travel on public transport who are nasally challenged, and cannot detect that they need a bath/shower or wash.

Ignorant self absorbed back packers, who attempt to rip your face off with said pack, when turning in the isles of buses trains etc.

Gits who bellow loudly when they are standing/sitting/walking next to each other, when we can hear them across the road, supermarket carpark, or airport runway.