Recommendation: Spoiltdog aka Andy

Crack

I'd like to add my recommendation for Spoiltdog aka Andy. Andy together with Richard visited me today to hang a large antique mirror for me. They responded within a matter of hours and were here the very next morning. They did a great job, for a very reasonable price, and were pleasant and jolly to boot.

I will definitely be inviting them back to carry out a few other odd jobs for me as the high quality of their work coupled with their professionalism and courtesy cannot be faulted.

• 2 weeks later...

Andy and Richard replaced some broken floor tiles and re-grouted my kitchen floor for me. They were punctual, polite, easy to have around and did a good job at a reasonable price. I also liked the fact that you don't pay them in cash, rather by bank transfer.

I will be contacting them to do more maintenance or decorating jobs in future and recommend them.

I'd like to add my recommendation for Spoiltdog aka Andy. Andy together with Richard did a great job repairing my leaking gutter today. They arrived promptly and were very professional in their approach.

The repair was made without fuss , quickly and the rates were very reasonable. I will definitely be using them again for any building or repair jobs I have in future.

• 2 weeks later...
I have now used Andy from Andyman to decorate two different flats, and to do odd jobs around the house such as sticking back on a fireplace and putting up curtain poles. Andy is always quick to respond, does a professional job, prices are very reasonable and is an absolute pleasure to have round the house. Highly recommended, I would never use another handyman again. You can call him on 07564 194363.

Andy came yesterday to fit some shelves, blinds and a mirror for us and did a fantastic job, right from the start. Really quick at getting back to me on the phone, was able to come a bit earlier to fit around my schedule, and the quality and tidiness of the job was second to none. And all for a reasonable price. Plus he likes dogs and that's always a bonus!

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Andy came and did some work for me at the weekend in my garden. He was so helpful and went out of his way to ensure the job was done to my satisfaction. I will be getting him back again to replace my kitchen worktops. I would definitely recommend him.

It was a relief to find Andy, having been let down by others, and I am more than happy to add yet another recommendation. Andy responded really promptly,was most helpful, friendly, courteous and professional, and quoted a very reasonable price to mend a leaking gutter and down pipe. It was a pleasure to have him round. Andy and Richard then came, right on time, and carried out the repair calmly and efficiently. I have no doubt I will be calling on Andy in the future.

Another recommendation for Andy. He decorated my horrendous spare room whilst I was away for a few days.

Did a wonderful job. It's been totally transformed.

He turns up on time, is extremely pleasant to deal with, leaves the place in an immaculate condition and is totally trustworthy.

Will definitely use him again.

Thanks Andy

I called Andy today at 4:30pm to fix a kitchen cupboard. He arranged to come by 5:15pm the same day! My cupboard is now fixed and Andy will be coming back in the next few weeks to do some more work for me. Friendly, patient and good with children too!

Andy came round same day after finishing another job to help with a broken bed. Wouldn't charge as it ended up being a simple job but am booking him in for some larger jobs soon. Was really impressed with his manner and enthusiasm to help.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also recommend Andy from Andyman - who I originally found on the EDF after reading his rave reviews.

Andy came and helped me out at my house with a whole bunch of odd jobs before I put it on the rental market. This included plumbing, sorting out mastic around the bath, a lock on the back of a door, painting and even putting up a very tricky curtain rail. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout, from the first time I called him through to me paying him at the end of the job, (once I had I confirmed I was happy with all the work) and his workmanship was excellent. He also called regularly to give me updates on things - and this level of communication was very much appreciated. I will definitely use him again.

With a two week old baby was in a real fix when the fridge freezer broke. Andy disconnected it and waited for the new delivery and integrated the new appliance for us. He is the best tradesman I have ever used. Great service, great results and amazing value for money. Would not hesitate to use again.

Another recommendation for Andy. I spoke to him on Saturday and he came round the next day as he could fit me in. He was on time and very friendly. He was helping me put up quite a few photo frames. He usually charges a set amount per frame, but due to how many of them, he felt the charge if he was to do them all at his usual price was too high for the overall job. He therefore let me know the price and asked me what I thought was reasonable. He brought everything with him and was very tidy (using the hoover as he drilled to avoid the dust in the first place - amazing!). The job took quite a chunk of his day but I was very pleased with the end result. Lovely guy. His number is: 07564194363.

Just had Andy and Richard over to provide a quote for a couple of jobs we need doing in our flat. Not only did they provide a quote considably lower than we have received previously, Andy even completed one of the small jobs there and then free of charge! Was bowled over by the gesture and will definitely use them in the future. Lovely guys and will happily recommend them.

I also recommend Andy and Richard. They came and put a concrete base down for a bike shed in the front garden. Then when it became apparent that we couldn't actually put it together - they quoted very reasonably for that and came and assembled it for us. It took much longer than anticipated but they only charged what they'd quoted which was really reasonable. Really nice guys and will be using them again. Andy: 07564 194363

I would also recommend Andy and Richard. Andy took some shelves down a couple of months ago and they have done a great job on fixing some curtains poles, shower rail and planing a door down. They are genuine and good at what they do. Always there to help and do a superb job however big or small. I will be using them all the time now.

Just adding our recommendation for Andy and Richard - called Andy to see if they could remove a huge fitted wardrobe, Rich came round pretty much immediately to give a quote, and just ended up doing the work straight away. He also gave lots of helpful advice about other bits of work we needed doing - a mix of stuff we can now do ourselves (thanks to his guidance) and some recommendations for more technical work (e.g. decent plasterers). Really decent guys and we'll definitely be calling on them again.

Ok, I cannot speak highly enough about Andy and Richard. Here is why they are great:

they are reliable and arrive when they say they will

they get the job done to a good standard

they clean up after the job

they are really friendly and nice to have in the house

they fit you in even when they are really busy.

For us they've made a roman blind baton, built some shelves.

Also they are happy to give helpful advice even helping me to do something I'd otherwise have paid them for.

They are really great.

• 2 weeks later...
I am happy to add my thanks to Andy, who came round at short notice to hang an extremely large mirror and some shelving. A real relief to find someone so helpful and professional. His communication and promptness were especially welcome as the timeframe was so short.

• 2 weeks later...
Agree with all the comments about Andy and Richard. We've just used them to help us with an urgent shed-building job - and also some repairs to our kitchen cupboards and the removal of an integrated fridge. They were great - expert, hardworking and good value. I've just booked Andy for another job (tiling in the bathroom of our rental flat) and suspect we'll see quite a lot of Andy and Richard! Happy to recommend. Andy's number is 07564 194 363.